How often (toy testers)

I was wondering how often (or more specifically if it was on a specific day every week) that the sex toy tester list is updated?? I don't want to miss out on any new ones!

Secondly, because I'm new here but recently purchased quite a bit from Lovehoney I was wondering how soon (and how often) you were sent toy testers after posting reviews?

My husband and I would love to become active in the LH community so any responses are appreciated!

Here is all the information about being a sex toy tester.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1453068-reviewing-as-a-sex-toy-tester-hints-tips/

Leanne aims to renew the list every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It usually takes a few months of writing good reviews before you first get picked. So keep reviewing your purchases and updating your tester list and hopefully you will get the chance to test something :)

Tricky Question. Bear in mind I'm just a forum pleb with no real knowledge of Lovehoney's infastructure, so my answer is just educated guessing.

Assuming you are privilidged enough to be chosen to write tester reviews in the first place, I would imagine the number/frequecy of review items you would recieve is highly variable based on things like product launches, how many testers they have interested in specific products, whether the company deems you a suitable match for the product based on previous reviews, how trusted a reviewer you were and I'm sure several other things that smarter people than I would consider.

Personally, I have gone months between testers, but I have also had times were I was selected on a weekly basis. It's incredibly dependant.

Thank you so much for the responses!
I wasn't even aware of Lovehoney until recently and I was already planning on buying regularly, then when I saw the possibility of becoming a tester I got pretty excited. How cool of them to do something like that!

Well I will just keep buying and reviewing and cross my fingers that I will become a chosen one hehehe.. ;)