How old is too old

Consider yourself too old when your overcoat is box shaped! Until then, have fun :+1:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @Coolbreeze1978 :blush::wave:t2: Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m younger but thereā€™s no such thing as too old - I definitely hope to continue the fun as I get older!

2 Likes

@Joe_90 that one took me a while, then I realised you meant no one is too old until they are in their coffin.
Good for you!
However - this is Lovehoney so I wouldnā€™t rule anything out. Are you old enough to remember the potterā€™s wheel scene in that 80s ghost film?

4 Likes

One not enough for you, eh Bill? 17 thoughā€¦ thatā€™s impressive - now thatā€™s what I call polyamory! :laughing:

3 Likes

Iā€™m with @WillC , we are a very mature couple. OH and I still love sexā€¦it could be alfresco, in the car,using toys, in the sea, at a high rise window ā€¦ why stop when you are having fun.??

3 Likes

57 in a few months, better than ever, different but much much more fullfilling and powerful!

4 Likes

Definitely not too old!! Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™m under 30 but in this forum I keep seeing posts by people who have grandkids so presume they are 60+ and they have a grand time, more sex than I do in my prime! Never too old to enjoy yourself.

3 Likes

Hi @Coolbreeze1978 welcome to the tribe!

Hello and welcome to the forum @Coolbreeze1978!

As earlier responses have mentioned, I donā€™t think that you ever have to be ā€˜too oldā€™ to pursue your fantasies and have fun (as long as everything remains safe and consensual of course). :blush:

If people are compatible the sex ages like fine wine. The best kinksters Iā€™ve ever been with were in their 50s and 60s. As a lad in his early 20s I think the upper limit of age is just whatever the age is of whoever knows what theyā€™re doing :grin:

2 Likes

Never to old!!!

Definitely never too old for fun an fantasyā€™s. As long as your still enjoying it why worry about a number.

1 Like

Mid forties here and our sexual relationship has been non existence for numerous reasons. Just got back on track and with LHā€™s support itā€™s never been better. Weā€™re doing things weā€™d never dream of! Husband is in his early fifties.
Donā€™t hold back is my motto!

3 Likes

I remember it well and it brought a whole new meaning to the phrase ā€˜throwing a potā€™ :joy::joy::joy:

I am 63 and show no signs of slowing down other than some positions are not possible any longer . The best part is doing things you would have ever never done when you were younger .

3 Likes

Iā€™m over 60 and still have a great and varied sex life. I think with age your knowledge and understanding grows and sex is wonderful!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @Coolbreeze1978 .

Iā€™m 51yrs old and still sex mad, with a very high sex drive and always having fantasies!

In my opinion nobody is never too old and its us oldies that are normally better and with more experience to share, pass on and teach. Haha

3 Likes

Iā€™m in my 50ā€™s and OH is late 40ā€™s, weā€™re just loving our sex life, especially the bondage side of it.

2 Likes