How old is too old

Hi all,
Turning 43 tomorrow, just wondering, is it the beginning of the end or are there people older than me who still pursue fun and fantasies with their partners?

1 Like

Hiya @Coolbreeze1978 :wave: welcome to the forum.

My own experience is since my mid 40ā€™s Iā€™m having the best sex Iā€™ve ever hadā€¦
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @Coolbreeze1978 :smile:

Yes, there are plenty of people a lot older than you ( Iā€™m one of them!) who still enjoy fun with their partners or solo . Thereā€™s no cut off point as far as Iā€™m concerned :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Coolbreeze1978 welcome to the forum :blush:

Iā€™m 35 and Iā€™m having the best mind blowing sex of my life, weā€™ve been together 14 years and itā€™s so much better now than it was then, living out more fantasies, dressing up and using restraints :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Coolbreeze1978 :slightly_smiling_face:

I doubt youā€™ll find anyone on here who will ever tell you youā€™re too old for anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

My husband is 53 and heā€™s showing no signs of slowing down. Iā€™m 40 next month and, though Iā€™ve calmed down a bit since a crazy peak in my mid-30s, Iā€™m still just as interested in bedroom play as ever. I hope Iā€™ll still be getting my rocks off for a few decades more too!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome! 57 and still feel 17! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Definitely, we have a few years on you and are still trying new experiences.

1 Like

I donā€™t think there is ever a ā€œtoo oldā€ - its all about playing to your strengths! You may not be as able to do sexual gymnastics as you get older, but you can certainly partake.

This is probably oversharing - but I know that when we were clearing out my late Grandmas things after her death we found a load of toys in her bedside drawer. Shocking at first, but then I thought ā€œgood on herā€ I hope that iā€™'ve still got it in me at her age. She was a legend in so many ways!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Coolbreeze1978

As they say ā€˜life begins at 40ā€™ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Coolbreeze1978 Bloody young whippersnapper coming on here showing off about how young there are!! :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Hi @Coolbreeze1978 . I hate to say age is just a number, butā€¦

It is.

Iā€™m older and can confirm thereā€™s nothing stopping you enjoying a varied and active sex life at any age.

Enjoy. :wink:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome - never too old to have fun, are us a number and a mindset, so enjoy yourself and forget about the number :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m 69, sheā€™s 68 and our sex life is wilder and more experimental than itā€™s ever been. Weā€™ve just embarked on a total relationship change with the dynamics completely reversed and weā€™re discovering new likes, dislikes and kinks all the time.

3 Likes

I agree with @rockstar. Iā€™m 54 and misses is 44 (married 20 year & together for 25) We have kids so sometimes sex is difficult but we play as often as we can even if itā€™s just a quick fondle. Weā€™ve definitely explored more of our kinks as weā€™ve got older.

As long as you are still in the mood and are physically able to do and enjoy things then you are never too old.
Even if you do have joint pain etc there is always a different position to over come it.

1 Like

No age is too old! Iā€™m older than you and donā€™t plan on stopping any time soon.

2 Likes

Iā€™m 50, OH is 54. 3 kids. While things can wax and wane along with lifeā€™s joys and stresses, we have found that since our mid-40s our sex lives got better and better (it had always been good).

I think we gained confidence, experimented more, joined Lovehoney and spent a fortune on toys and lingerie, and just generally became more easily intimate (not just sex).

I donā€™t think there is such a thing as too old - more a case of adapting as our bodies change, and broadening the definitions of what sex and intimacy mean.

I think we were helped along by my libido taking a rocket boost after the menopause - my lapsed desire came bouncing back!

4 Likes

@Coolbreeze1978 itā€™s a number the thing is to talk try and experiment we all have things we like and dislike so give it a go if itā€™s not something you like or your partner does not then donā€™t do it again remember itā€™s supposed to be fun fun fun :star_struck: enjoy btw I am 56 my OH is 46

2 Likes

As long as everyone is of sound mind and enjoying themselves, thereā€™s is no such thing as too old imo.

3 Likes