How old were you when you bought your first sex toy?

maybe when i'm in a grrrr mood, i should just drop everything and run away to the hugs thread or something

You know you want to

Yeah i think i shall do next time although when me and the OH argue even if we dont resolve the topic fully we both agree make up sex is one good thing that comes out of it, just a shame when everyone has been stressed at me i never can get in the mood for some good self loving

I do hope Ad see's my apology though

LovingHer wrote:

Yeah i think i shall do next time External Media although when me and the OH argue even if we dont resolve the topic fully we both agree make up sex is one good thing that comes out of it, just a shame when everyone has been stressed at me i never can get in the mood for some good self loving External Media

I do hope Ad see's my apology though External Media

She will.

Hey LovingHer, just a passing note (since I'm wayy too hot after my bath to think straight and way too relaxed to go into detail) apology accepted and respect you for saying it - I do try my best to keep my nudges polite and calm, and I tried extra specially hard that time so I was a little upset/annoyed at your post, however as long as you see my intentions were good and don't take what I said personally it's cool.

I'll go in to more detail at some point in the thread I mentioned (the repeat thread thread) if you wish me to. I'm not going to apologise for the way I handled my response simply because I don't see how else I could have gone about it, but I am sorry that what I said offended you. Also - the "resurrection bump" was not directed at you, more the people who replied in this one without acknowledging my point...an issue with this forum at the moment is that when people try to helpfully remind people of the rules, they get completely ignored which is disrespectful but that wasn't something you did so I hope that's clearer now (look at the post times for extra clarification - I waited a while and a few posts before bumping it).

Well, I said I wasn't going into detail and have failed that completely so I'll have to apologise for bringing this debate into yet another thread, thank you for your apology and get myself off to bed.

Add me as a friend and I'll ask you lots of questions about uni sometime, love discovering what other students are studying :)

Adx