How to? - Anal Douche

Mine's on it's way and I'm just looking for tips from the experienced folk of how to go about it.

Over the toilet? In the shower?

I thought toilet at first to avoid it going all over me, but figured the toilet idea could be far more disastrous!

How messy does it potentially actually get?

here is a short video with everythign you need to know!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/how-to-use-an-anal-douche/

hope this helps!

Wicked, thanks Cazz. Very curious about what's going to happen but I'm sure it will be fun finding out!

I'm still undecided on douching and don't think I've quite got it right, but here's what I've found (in addition to the info on Cazz's link).

- If it's over the toilet and the nozzle is pointed up it always seems to have some air in the nozzle that then gets pushed in first. If I'm laying down then this doesn't happen, but I'm not very confident using it if I'm not over the toilet.

- There's not a no return valve on the basic douche and so you need to make sure you don't suck some of the water back in

I think I just need a few more goes

Thanks St. I did get the basic one so I'll make sure to remove it before releasing and do a full pump in clean water before a second attempt!

I might do my first go in the shower just to be able to figure out the right angles and if I do make a mess at least I'm already in the shower as opposing to having spillage all over the floor!

I have been dabbling in anal for a while

we dont douche. never have.

just clean thouroughly afterwards.

and never had any issues.

good question... my advice (through experience) is to get on your knees, face down ass up, and insert the filled up douche this way by reaching round. this way the douche is pointing downwards to avoid air being squeezed in along with the water. Squeeze the water in gently and withdraw the douche. stand up slowly and when you feel ready, expel over the toilet. repeat a few times until happy.

When filling the 'bulb' type submerge in the water squeeze to expell the air release to draw in the liquid now hold upright and squeeze gently to expell the remaining air, (as you would with a syringe) hold the position and return to the water, and release to draw in more water. This will stop you injecting air in with the water.

Use boiled water with the temperature reduced with cold water. Don't use water from the hot water system.

I use a shower that is direct fed from the mains with a shower fitting, I insert that for 5 seconds expell and repeat, and clean in less than a minute.

Enjoy x

Hi, im not an experianed douche user as i've only ever used it a couple times and also didnt have a clue what position to be in.

I ended up laying in the bath so if water does happen to get anywhere its only gunna go down the drain and i was in the right room for when i needed to get rid of the water.

For me it was a really weird sensation and it took me a long while to get used to it the first time. After a couple rinses it was fine. In goes the water. Do a few mini laps around my bathroom until the urge to go came. Get rid of it and end result is squeeky clean.

I'd suggest using a lube, i didnt the first time (also have the basics douche) and felt slightly uncomfortable and sore afterwards. Next time using it felt fine afterwards so it could of just been me using it clumsily.

I do it over the toilet, i've only got the basic douche so there isnt a 'no return valve'

What i do is just before insertion, ill squeeze slightly to make sure no air is trapped inside, and insert it as the water is coming out. Squeeze fairly hard, and keep it squeezed as you pull out, that way there is no back flow of water!

Rinse, and repeat!