How to approach a request to experiment with a same sex partner?

Omg!! The pink panther biscuits? I used to adore them as a kid and still do enjoy them occasionally :shushing_face:

1 Like

OK, you’ve sucked me into this one with this line:

I think breaking this into 2 parts:

Are those boxes ones that can only get ticked by someone of the same sex? Or is it something you’re partner isn’t doing for you?

There is a potential flip side to this, especially after a very long drought. It may have the adverse affect, and make him feel like he is unable to fulfill you himself. That could knock his confidence, and maybe add a whole new world of complications after the very very long drought.

I think what I’m saying is to take time to check in with yourself on that side, in terms of what it is you really want. The other suggestion would be careful how to put things to the other half, and that it is something you would like to experience so you can feel you’ve lived life fully.
I’d avoid suggesting he’d be a winner as you’d be coming home truly fulfilled, that might drop like a rich tea that’s been over dunked! :slight_smile:

It’s not a deal breaker, no. Id be sad but I guess I’d have to suck it up and deal with it.

1 Like

Appreciate the insight, thank you.

Mr isn’t into oral sadly, so I don’t get it at home. I do love a pair of boobies and the thought of also eating out a lady is something I really get turned on over.

So it’s just about getting some action that I don’t see, and experiencing something I think about a bit.

Obviously if it’s a no, I’ll have to accept that and move on. I just wondered how I’d even go about posing the question… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah I see. :bulb: You could explain about really missing oral but there’s no way you’d look for that from another man - however would he consider it cheating if it was a woman? :kiss:

Ah gotcha.
Obv that second experience you need another fem for then.
Would there be any scenario you could integrate partner with that fantasy? Maybe a club or something? If he were to see how much you enjoyed oral, it may encourage him to give it a try.
Out of interest, is it all oral he has no interest in? Or just giving?

Maybe the starting point, as @Serpentwand mentioned, is around the oral, how much you miss it, and how those thoughts have then developed to wanting to experience eating puss yourself.
It might highlight how much of a thing it is for you in those terms, and maybe help you both explore what is putting him off around fulfilling those needs you have.

One last Q - if Mr was to have a change his mind and give you oral, would that have any impact on your desires with another F?

1 Like

He rarely, if ever, gives me oral. I don’t think he’s comfortable doing it. He likes getting sucked off but it’s not the be all and end all for him.
He’s really into the visual aspect, so likes spectating himself penetrating me, or using toys on me.

I did fool around with a woman, many, many years ago with his blessing. So I think there’s maybe hope that I could explore this avenue.

Next time we’re taking about sex stuff, I’ll see where it goes. Wish me luck!

I think you have your opening, right there then :slight_smile:
When the moment is right, maybe mention how it’s played on your mind, and you wished things had gone a little further, how it turned you on, focus on that and gauge the reaction. Leave it at that and maybe a later time take it a little further saying you’re mind has wandered to fantasizing how it would have been to have gave her oral or taking her to orgasm etc., after you’d talked about it.

You won’t need luck, I’m sure you’ll read the signs and know how far to take the convo around it.

1 Like