How to boost sex drive?

My sex drive seems to just rise and dip at the drop of a hat.

and currently i have no interest in it, I just wondered if anybody had any hints, tips or tricks for boosting their sex drive?

(It's nothing to do with not being attracted to my girlfriend, i still find her beautiful and am totally in love with her)

The stresses of life are normally the problem here. Try to relax a bit more, would be my best advice. X

I am not sure if you can as it's all geared to your body and hormones and all that.My sex drive is low at this time of the year and rises to medium from Feb to approx end of May .During my low times of the year the few times I am up for sex we make sure it's quality and not just quick sex.

During the other times we are quite happy cuddling and kissing on the settee. I am lucky that my partners sex drive roughly marches my own.

It sounds like you've a great relationship & hopefully your gf understands. You may well do this but just to be sure, chat it through together, she may need some reassurance that's it's nothing to do with her & as you say, you still love her & think she's gorgeous. Once that's sorted, again talk about it but just go for cuddles, maybe a massage, could be full body or just one part of the body. Have you ever given or received a massage on hands only? It can be amazingly sensual & doesn't have to be sexual. Whatever parts you massage, use some lovely smelling oils or cream, make sure you're both relaxed, then enjoy giving & recieving touching each other with no intention of sex. Sooner or later that spark will ignite, I promised you that. Good luck x

You'll find it's life related. Stress, fatigue, etc, hard to just brush aside. You could always not force the issue. If your sex drive is down, you can still find ways to satisfy your partner. Perhaps your desires will light up seeing your partner engaging in something sexual in your vicinity or with your help.