How to cum from just being pegged

My OH and I are in to pegging and I would really like to cum from pegging alone. Has anyone managed this and do you have any advice.?

2 Likes

Not managed it yet but pegging and anal play certainly enhances my normal orgasms and feels amazing even if I don't orgasm from them.

2 Likes

I've never been able to cum just from being pegged but it sure feels good!

I guess it's the only way a guy can experience something like what a woman feels during PIV love-making - something I have often wondered about...

1 Like

It's possible and it's happened to me once. I don't think there's anything in particular to make it happen, seems to be the case of having the right set of circumstances for you. No doubt being relaxed and enjoying it is crucial

1 Like

If the strap-on is curved, make sure you angle it so the curve is in the right direction to hit your prostate properly (i.e. if you are in doggy position, rotate the strap-on so it has a downward curve).

I would really like to experience this too.

1 Like

As said above, but it will only happen if the right spot has been hit so to speak. Have had a handsfree orgasm via fingers, but not with "Pegging" I think that is a different sensation all together. That said it would be possible to achieve orgasm by that method if done right and under the right circumstance.

1 Like

X

1 Like

Fortunately I've been able to come hands-free from pegging several times now. Incredible p-spot orgasm with no ejaculation, which means I'm immediately (well, when I've got my breath back!) able to return the favour for my partner. I find that girthier dildos help - there's a 9" Lifelike Lover dildo that's pretty much guaranteed to do it for me. Still working on the 10", but that also worked! Position-wise, on my back with my hips tilted up on a pillow or the inflatable wedge (Dominix) works pretty well - causes the thrusts to rub the dildo right over the prostate and the veins on the dildo really help.

1 Like

DH36 wrote:

My OH and I are in to pegging and I would really like to cum from pegging alone. Has anyone managed this and do you have any advice.?

We have a curved dildo, when my OH is pegging me doggy she has it pointing down so it rubs on my prostate, I do cum from this but it's completely different to normal, the cum is a lot thicker and the orgasm is a lot stronger. I believe cumming this way from internal prostate stimulation is more commonly know as prostate milking.
2 Likes

To be honest your reason for trying pegging is the same as mine wanted to get an idea what a woman feels like when having intercourse vaginal or anal and I must admit I absolutely love the feeling

1 Like

Hi all I’m in need of some pegging positions I can do I have a knee problem which stops me bending my knee all the way back towards my ass we’ve tried missionary/doggy and both cowgirl but would like to try others

2 Likes