How to find my G spot?

No luck yet but ill try again i gave up in 5 mins to eager to go for my clit as usual i need to take time and relax. I cannot reach it myself im a big woman but if its there then surely a toy will help lol.

2 Likes

@batjamboree @missXvamp87

Same to be honest. Iā€™ve never really been a g spot fan. The only g spot pleasure I can claim is from him, and who even knows if it actually is the gspot :woman_shrugging: it feels like it should be though and Iā€™ve gotten so close to finishing that way but always need clit attention to get me over the edge.
I donā€™t really fret about it because the clit is there for a reason, one reason actually :joy:

1 Like

@missXvamp87 what you mean sad??? Donā€™t think like that. My wife orgasms from penetration while playing with her clit yet wonā€™t let me lick her pissy or jus finger her. You are in a great situation that you are open to it all. The most beautiful thing of having a clitoris and a vagina is you are kitted out to experience the best. You will dude and it will be the best feeling ever :saluting_face:

@missXvamp87 looking for my pspot with an anal toy solo took till my 3rd toy and it was like my 10th attempt. Donā€™t give up, itā€™s ducking amazing when you get there

2 Likes

I have tried so many times to find my g spot and I canā€™t find it. I have found something that gives a similar effect but it is not where the g spot would be.

Yes thats true i havent experimented with g spot stuff again yet keep going to clit play as usual oh well lol.

We shall see and i just want to be able to cum via penetrative sex i guess it would be a totally new thing for me lol.

Look at it in a positive light, you have opened the doors to orgasming other ways, which Iā€™m sure are amazing for you. I find best way to make my wife cum without touching her clit with my hands is to start very slow. Lots of foreplay and make sure she is very wet, even when she is trying to put my dick inside her I pul back. Eventually Iā€™m missionary I put it in very slowly and deep, going in and out very slowly. When deep inside I kinda move myself so her clit is being stimulated while Iā€™m inside. Iā€™d keep doing it without going faster until he is literally on the verge of cuming

Oh that sounds good!! Thing is with me is im sure partner has a lower drive than me im 36 he is 60. And i feel like theres a time limit before he gets bored, tired or in pain. Usually around 2 hours. Maybe im being paranoid i dont know. But ill definitely suggest taking it slow next time. Start with massage and all that as well. Hopefully he is up for that lol. Wish me luck!!

Iā€™m 36, my wife is 32. We have bin together 11 years. I have always had a much higher sex drive than her. Age donā€™t matter, happens in a lot of relationships where one is way more horny than the other, unfortunately my dear we are the two in our relationships. When itā€™s passionate touching, kissing and closeness with eachother the time will come, jus donā€™t put pressure on yourself or him aiming purely jus to have an orgasm. Enjoy eachother, let it flow naturally. And as always keep us posted on how you get on :saluting_face:

To find it you have to be really turned on already, I think and a curved toy helps especially a hard one like the nJoy wand which I havenā€™t tried but heard good things about it or a glass curved toy. I just have a few gspot vibrators with the tilted top that bends forward I found that helped me find it but like I said I have to prepare with clitoral stimulation first or its not there for me. Iā€™ve had guys find it with very firm pressure but Iā€™m usually more gentle on myself than that.