How to find my G spot?

So ive never orgasamed via penetrative sex and would really like to explore ways to do so. I recently bought the love not war G spot vibrator which i received today so havent tested it out. But id like some tips or advice on how to find my g spot so that i can unlock some new amazing sensations that i am missing out on.

Im a big woman size 24-26 i dont know if that makes a difference at all. I just feel like at age 36 i deserve to know what anither type of orgasam feels like apart from clitoral ones. Please help me xx

1 Like

Good luck as I have never been able to locate mine - with some women it’s not possible - I have tried all sorts without success

Still trying though as my husband is determined to get there

1 Like

@batjamboree just curious when you say you haven’t been able to locate it do you mean like the sensation can’t be felt where it should be? I always thought it was meant to be the spongey bit on the front wall of vagina almost like on the other side of the clit?

1 Like

I can find my wife’s G spot easily. The texture change is very noticeable on the front wall of her vagina but she gets no pleasurable sensations from it no matter what we use to stimulate it.

3 Likes

I get next to no sensation inside my vagina and only reach orgasm via clit - I have tried all sorts of g spot vibrators but to no avail

3 Likes

I am 49 and only recently discovered g spot orgasms. I have never been able to locate my g spot or feel that different texture people talk about so assumed it would never happen.
I tried a Tracey cox g spot vibrator with no success but the greedy girl vibrator showed me I definitely have one. It took a bit of time playing solo, moving it around and changing angles but I can now have what I assume are g spot orgasms which feel more intense than my clitoral ones. Also means I can have more than one orgasm as clitoral ones leave me so sensitive.
Just experiment after a relaxing bath and take your time. Don’t put pressure on yourself to find it and it might just happen. Have fun. X

1 Like

Last few months iv bin exploring my pspot, it’s magical when you find it. Have you never had an orgasm at all? With someone or solo?

I can not offer any advice about finding your G spot but wanted to say welcome to the forum.

I am absolutely the same!

Think i have found it but no pleasure no matter what I do

1 Like

Can’t offer to much advice as I’m a male however may I suggest trying the njoy pure wand. This toy has a distinct curved shape that is designed for targeted gspot stimulation and has helped many women find and stimulate their g-spot, as well as experience squirting for their first time. Maybe some of the ladies on here who own and use this you can provide further comment or advice.

I’ve never been able to feel it myself, my hand doesn’t bend enough to get my fingers to where it should be. Though there is a lot of landscape to cover that doesn’t help.

I have orgasmed through penetration, though thats more down to a brain orgasm, being so turned on by him and his penis feeling that good.

When he has used g spot vibrators on me, it feels good but not as intense as I’d expect if it was actually stimulating my gspot. When I do it, its like the angle is slightly off and its not pressed against me. I need to push the end that I’m holding down towards my bum, think of a see-saw, so that the length thats inside me gets pressed against the front of my vaginal wall.

I hope the toy works for you :blush:

2 Likes

Unfortunately my partner sees it as a mythical thing i can only hope he will at least try help me locate it lol. If not then so be it i guess.

1 Like

Yeah ive never felt any like intense feelings in that area so im just confused i tried my bew g spot vibe and moved it around here and there and gave up because yeah it feels ok and all but i just dont seem to get much pleasure. Sex feels nice but not like hitting the g spot or im gonna cum kinda nice lol

Hmm maybe im the same then unfortunately lol

1 Like

I feel i may very well be the same unfortunately

1 Like

Hmm this gives me hope i should take more tine focusing on finding my g spot than i do messing with clit toys lol

Thanks hun :blush:

Of course but only clitoral and usually only solo onky recently did my newish partner give me a orgasam lol sad aint i.

1 Like

Ill keep trying i wont give up just yet!! You never know.

Ive seen that isnt it the metal looking bar? I havent looked into it or anything but ill look thank you. :slightly_smiling_face: