How To Get Free Sex Toys From Orgasm Army

im a newbie too. i love this site and i dont know why i have never came across it before. until the love it article.....but i realllllllllyyyyyyy?!!?!!??!!? would like to actually try some of the products from here.....

mmmmmh free toys, is this site for real.... lets hope so!! Cant wait to receive my first freebie to write about. Ive recently ment someone in the army.. cant wait to tell him tonight now ive joined the army heehee. He will love it!!

hello all im new two just joined havent tryed sex toys before so fingers crossed lol

hi ppl iv just joind i only eva used 1 sex toy it was grate n i wud lke 2 try diffrent 1ns

liz 2408 u have to be carfull with them things its like when u have sex in water u nad the block can get stuck coz ur vagina can act like a plunger n titen round the penis n get stuck

hi im new here ive tried a few toys mainly the rabbit and a few dildos.
tried one out of pabo but it wnet dead after a couple of days due to a faulty wire

I´m a new member and wouldn´t mind getting in touch with any nice single straight guys living in spain preferbly needs to speak english as my spanish is shit

hi i am a new member
i read about it in love it magazine and after logging on i thought this site is brill. full of facts about sexual products its as if try before you buy haha
well i have some products coming in next day or two so i will write some reviews on them keep up the good work all

hi there..... guess what i am a newbie too!!!!! wow the article has bought loads in... i have a fair few toys,books and dvds and i have written reviews on them and i hope to write many more and now i have your reviews on other toys i hope to be adding to my collection real soon......

wow hope i get some free stuff too soon! that article in love it was really interesting, my kinda stuff!! :D

I think practically everyone on this site is new and joined because of the article in 'love it'! I too joined up after reading - saw it and thought wow... people who appreciate hearing about my orgasms... So here I am, ready to share all...

i also joined after reading love it, what a wicked idea i cant wait to get sharin my experiances....!!

your blue viba from ann summers should not of got stuck i have one there not that great i agree but they can be ok for people who are trying out for the first time..

miss2007 have u tried the love beads as there not bad worth a try my b/f tried them and liked them

Just joined and added my first review for the durex cock ring (was a joint posting) Check it out, hope to get some freebies as we love to play.

p.s long live the rabbit

i saw it in love it to,cant wait to try some out

I also read the article in love it!
I have a very large problem with orgasms - i very rarely have one. I think i must be the hardest person on the planet to please and am soooooo often left unsatisfied after sex. Can someone please recommend a good vibrator to help my problem. Many Thanx

CANT WAIT TO TRY SOME OUT, I AM GLAD I JOINED THIS SITE

how do u get some freebies??? would love to try some of hem out.....

Read the article in "love it" and felt jealous !! I would like to contribute freely to this "research programme". As a BBW who knows what she likes and what she NEEDS i feel I can offer constructive and honest feedback and opinions....Oh by the way ,my hubby is supporting me all the way on this....I wonder why???