How To Get Free Sex Toys From Orgasm Army

Following the article in this week's Love It! magazine, it's become something of a burning topic!

First off, a big welcome to all Orgasm Army's new members - we're glad you're here!

So, you want some free sex toys...

You've made the first right step by joining the site! We frequently send review products to the members that have written the most reviewed and who have contributed the most to the discussion forums to answer other members' questions.

So the best way to start is by writing reviews of the products you already own and by joining the fun on the message boards.

There are lots of members who have have received free products and who can testify that we really do send them out...

So please, join in and have fun!

hey this site is soooo call glad i read love it

hiya! i also so read about this website in love it!
This is such a good idea! my partner is in the RAF and now i have joined the Army - brilliant!
x

Yep I have to say im a new member thanks to love it - I hope she gets freebies xx

Hi, i'm new here but reading with great interest. I have got Rampant Rabbit, which is great, if only i could find a man built the same...

Also bought a dolphin shaped vibe from Ann Summers, bought it for the pulsing effect on it, it flashes a lovely blue light, my bf said its the same as on a panda car, so we tried it, warning, this may bring tears to your eyes, it got stuck, there is a fin at the top and somehow it got wedged in, i started to panic, but eventually with a good strong pull, it came out. Have not used it since, really freaked me out that i couldnt get it out.

Hi,

I too am a new recruit!! The article was great and i knew that i had to be a prt of this, so here i am........

really love this site glad i read the article in love it and joined in with the fun

Hi, i read the article in love it as well, have just finished it, and never realised that there were sites like this, am always buying new toys so it will be great to hear what other people think of them before i buy them!!!

Hi everyone guess what? i read the article too and would love to try out new toys on my wife........ there is always bugger all on telly so, heres to sexy and fun nights in bed, or outside.

hi im new in here. and love it love to have sex any where we have to now. my kid is 10 and all ways appears when the trousers are on the way down. so we take off for weekends away and would love new toys to play with

Looks like great minds think alike!
Great site "LOVE IT"(!!!) LOL
Looking forward to writing about everything! Bring on the toys.
P.s - Partner thanks Miss Kitty ;)

WOW Love it! seems to have had an effect on quite a few women (and men it seems) because I too read the article and decided to see if I could add to the sexy flavour on this message board... I've watched many 'adult' movies over the years (reviewed them for various websites too) and have experimented with all sorts of toys, costumes, potions and lotions. I even write my own erotic stories so this will be an interesting time for me to see if anything cums of it :) Anyhow, I'm so glad to be here and to meet you guys, I look forward to sharing my views and reviews with you all xXx

We plan to add DVDs to Orgasm Army so members can review them too. :-)

Thank you all so much for joining and for your positive feedback!

We've got lots of plans for upgrading the Orgasm Army Web site and make it much better and easier to use, and adding more features to the forums.

Thanks again!

yup, i'm a newbie too, have made a couple of posts and reviews so far and hope so add more! have read quite a lot of them too, got to remember to rate whether they were helpful!

i think adding DVDs is a great idea, i would love to see the site expand as it seems to have great potential and some fab members :-)

Would love to look at administration duties etc in the future too if possible!

thank you to love it, because lets face it, we all do

pc xXx

1 Like

hey am also new after reading the article and would just like to say that this site is goin to bring some much needed spice to my love life
thanks alot xxxx

hi everyone im new to this forum..but love some of the stuff i have read so far....i own many sextoys..infact my fella reckons i could open a sexshop with the toys i have lol...if anyone knows of any good anal toys please let me know...im keen to experiment with new toys lol...

Hello Everyone, I'm new here thanks to the article in love it........... im definatly a big fan of this site.

miss2007
I have a anal bullet and its truly amazing, especially when your ontop...! it has different setting for the vibration and it works a treat with those orgasms

hi all im brand new to the site 2. wow think this mite jus become my fav site. x x x

hi i had this happen to me too i used it once after that an it was too read in bed cos we had a powercut. ha ha