How to get the most out of a small dick...

Hiya
Recently started getting serious with the new boyfriend and it turns out that he is not the most well endowed... I really like him but not sure how this will work longterm (I know I'm being really shallow), so I thought I'd ask you for some tips, hints, positions - basically anything that you think could help :-S
Thx

doggy deffo and you know he wont hurt you if you try some anal fun so there's two ideas

You on top with your feet flat at each side of him and your knees bent... that's all I can suggest as I have never been in your position but this position is fantastic and my OH gets inside me very deep

lickmadick wrote:

doggy deffo and you know he wont hurt you if you try some anal fun so there's two ideas

Great advice

i aim to please LG

My ex was not so well equipped and like LMD said doggie style and anal worked really well! I found with the man on top putting my legs up on his shoulders gives a very deep penetration no matter what the size!!

I've been in your position and it is difficult. I used to focus more on foreplay which luckily I love, but doggy style does feel better. If you really like each other you'll find a way x

Meant to be seeing him tonight so will give some of this a try :-D

Focus on forplay, toys, get down n dirty with oral with both of you. Doggy is good but if he's that small, then him sat on a chair and you stradlling him, feet hanging down, is a good way.

lolliepop try every position and find out what works then tell him what you like best. Not all will but its fun trying, also try positions where clitoral stimulation is possible if that floats your boat, and lots of foreplay may help the overall experience.

And the other slight 'issue' is that I have a very high sex drive... So I'm trying not to be too demanding or get too carried away and hurt him by mistake

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

That is a very good point there that I had forgot about!

My partner often does this trick of slowly rubbing his erect shaft along my clitoris and it feels really good! He also uses the tip of his penis to pleasure my clit and also around the entrance of my vagina (as there are lots of nerve endings there and feels really good) and slowly and lightly tracing it around my labia. It all feels so good for me. He does this when I am on my period and have a tampon in or if I am not ready for penetration yet/don't want penetration.

He He Aniko why dont you get on top and do the same to him, that feels great for a guy too

I think your best bet is to have sex in the doggy position (as everyone else has said, doggy allows for the deepest penetration) while using a doggy position strap (I bought one in the sale but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, the reviews seem positive that it helps things get a little deeper and enhances g-spot stimulation though) and a vibrating cock ring turned upside down so it nestles against your clit during doggy so you're not relying purely on intercourse to orgasm.

I've come across penis extender sleeves while browsing this site which might be worth looking into if things are that bad. You can also get hollow dildos that he could strap over his own.

let us know how it went

Oral should be alright, even better if the dick is small, so you don't have to open your mouth widely.

I don't get oral often, as OH can't keep up with the girth, she gets streatch pain.

Wearing kegel balls a couple times a week could help by working the kegel muscles, leading to greater sensation during penetration

Remember only the first three inches of the vagina is very sensitive! You can do a lot with a smaller penis...you may compromise on the feeling *filled* but you should still get a lot of pleasure. If he's not too thick, maybe you could get a We-Vibe to have an experiment with. You can get extenders too but it depends how sensitive he is to his size - if he's sensitive, the mere suggestion may severely damage his confidence. At least with the We-Vibe it's marketed as a couples toy and adds vibrations as well as providing extra filling.

Adx

Ok, we tried missionary with legs on his shoulders. That worked out a bit better than ordinary missionary and he gave me oral so I really shouldn't complain too much ;-) I guess it will be some further trial and error until I find out what works for me (he seems to like everything lol)...
Thanks and if u can think of anything else pls post :-D

experiment is the best way, think there are penis extensions which can be used.

Lollipop if you take the legs on shoulder thing a bit further that is so your feet are touching or close to the bed above your head (if that makes sense) it goes even deeper, It depends on relative size and how supple you are. Mrs G likes the crushing restricted feeling and very deep penetration. Make sure you go to the loo before you start though it puts pressure on the bladder.