How to incorporate pegging during sex

Yes. :wink: And also during.

She regularly enjoys wearing her zip-up bodysuit/teddy to be in a domme mood and fashion and enjoys inserting a dildo vaginally and then zipping the suit over it to keep in place, then zip it down just enough that she can get the Melt or Pro40 on her clit. The harness we have then actually helps to hold it in place for her, but she also can slip a hand in and maneuver. We just got a Womanizer Duo 2 and can’t wait to try that out for hands-free pegging pleasure for her.

I will say: it’s gotten easier for us to work on her toys and pleasure as we’ve been able to step up to longer dildos for pegging so that she has a little more room for error to maneuver without it slipping out. So as the dildos get longer, the more she can find a rhythm and have that kinetic experience with the pegging, as well as not having to focus as much on keeping the dildo in me.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

My man is like that too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now we save pegging for round 2 when we want to do it. So much better :fire: The first time we did it, we saved it for the end and I didn’t like it because I thought it was too little time for me (hence my post). :smile:

1 Like

Oooh, you gave me some great info!

I didn’t even know about that! :astonished:

We’ll do that, that makes sense! Thanks for the tips! :pray::blush:

1 Like