How to incorporate pegging during sex

Hello everyone :blush:

For those who started practicing pegging/prostate massage with a toy, how do you incorporate this during sex?

I don’t dislike pegging my husband but I’m not a big fan. As soon as I start doing this, the pleasure for me ends. Do you think it’s reasonable for me to want things to be what they were before (vaginal/anal) until we both have an orgasm and in a second round give him a pegging/prostate massage?

I know he likes it a lot. I would like to hear your experiences on the subject. TIA :pray::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Wife and I have peen pegging for a dozen years or so. It was her idea and she thoroughly enjoys it and turns her on. When we peg, that’s all that we do for that session. That being said, every time we have sex, pegging is not always apart of it. My wife or I should say we both like other things. Sometimes it’s all about my wife’s pleasure and I focus on her and what she wants. It’s give and take, communicate and let your OH know what you are wanting and what turns you on.

3 Likes

For pegging, we only do during power play when wifey is in the mood to play domme (not every time she dommes, just to clarify). She really enjoys using a vibe (usually her We-Vibe Melt or Womanizer Pro40) and sometimes a dildo vaginally. The power play is part of what turns her on, and her toys do the stimulating for her physical pleasure.

Other prostate play can be part of the domme/sub scenario (she directs me to put a plug in, or use a prostate massager) or can just be a part of mutual masturbation where we both want to enjoy using toys together.

Per my record, I think we’ve only engaged in pegging 3x this year, so every other month or so, but plenty of folks engage much more regularly.

4 Likes

For us we tease and do some foreplay, then she puts on the strap on, uses it, and touches me to orgasm while using it (or I touch myself) then I finish her off.

Sometimes she wears it the entire time and we do some foreplay while she’s wearing it, etc.

Its fun!

1 Like

Generally, when my wife pegs me, she wants to concentrate on giving me pleasure and if she wants to come we work on her orgasm afterwards.
We use a bullet or pebble vibrator inside her harness briefs while I take the dildo in my mouth and give her a ‘blow job’ till she comes. In the past we have used the same toys and technique to make her come while pegging me but she finds it distracting.

1 Like

I peg my husband occasionally and I choose the occasion.

I love the feeling of control and role reversal. When I peg him it’s to give him pleasure and if I’m in the mood I let him bring me to orgasm.

Pegging is never mixed with other sex acts as we see it as a stand alone event, which is special.

2 Likes

I love pegging my husband as it’s a power rush for me - I dress up and walk around with a massive dildo attached - it’s a power thing - and I love ordering him to get into position so I can enter

We do use naughty blue language- I find this fun too

4 Likes

Thank you for your input :smiling_face:

I had already spoken to him before making this post, exactly what I wrote here, he said that there is no problem with it being like that, for when we want to include pegging. :heart:

In fact, we have tried it since then and it was great! :heart_eyes:

For me, just doing pegging would drive me crazy considering my libido is through the roof. Pegging him is a giant turn-on, I need him first! :innocent::yum:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Do you guys use these toys for her before and after? I think my husband also likes it when I give him orders, I’m going to explore that more. :eyes:

My harness has a little pouch for a bullet but it crushes against me every time I get close, after 10 seconds of that, I decided that it belonged inside the dildo for him and nothing else.

But even if it didn’t hurt me, I don’t know if I could handle it and properly pleasure my husband simultaneously, to be honest! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I see. I don’t have that in my veins, give me some of your naughtiness :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I can’t even look at myself with that hanging around! :rofl:

2 Likes

Has he ever tried a prostate massager at the same time as fucking you?

2 Likes

Like @batjamboree said slowly try a little power play with it. You may not feel comfortable seeing yourself wearing it now.
Seeing my wife confidently wearing it and giving me orders to please her is so hot :hot_face: When she does this she admits it makes her pussy tingle like the “bad bitch” she is!

1 Like

I wanted to but not yet!

I bought him one and a few more toys 15 days ago, but my package is stuck at customs in my country (and I don’t know what else to do to unblock the situation!) :sob:

He’s birthday in 5 days and it was one of his birthday gifts , I am sad about it. :frowning:

1 Like

I bought my oh the tracey cox strap on pegging kit you can put a bullet vibe in the strap on and won’t push into you

2 Likes

Mines long & Pink :yum: , also with a vibe for my pleasure :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I love it when my OH gets ontop and rides me which also teases my clit, and the view gets me so wet

We would use this as foreplay, edging ourselves and finishing for a good fuck

3 Likes

I did this for the first time last week loved it and so did she

3 Likes

Thanks. :blush:

Yes, I have to get over it, he says he likes to see it.

I’ll try to read more about the power play thing, I didn’t realize that maybe this is what he wants as he seems to like orders :eyes:.

2 Likes

Oh i know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Haha, guaranteed to blow his mind! :exploding_head:

We usually save our pegging session for the end or a separate one. I always make sure she is fully satisfied first and that usually plays right into her role reversal.
She does like a little bullet for her but like you said it’s hard to get it just right. It does encourage her to really grab hold and keep thrusting! :wink:

1 Like

@Dearcouple48 - nice to hear you got a good partner there - it’s so good to have an accommodating partner who enjoys the pleasure it gives for a woman to be in charge (you know what I mean)

Personally I get turned on just wearing it and touching it

2 Likes