How to increase the amount of cum

Hi , i'm a 51 year old bloke and for as long as i can remember i have never produced more than a very small dribble when i cum .

Any tips for increasing the amount please ?

Try a bit of prostate massage that often helps produce a bigger load

Between 3 and five days of abstinence is the prime length of time for maximum volume. To increase it even more you need to be teased and edged , prostate play will help.

Beyond this you need to look at your health and diet.

Hydration is very important few of us drink enough water.

Smoking, drinking and weight will all impact ejaculant production.

Fruit and veg are also very important . eating to much processed food will not help either.

One thing that was being very highly recommended a few years back was watermelon and pineapple smoothy but this was more to do with making menscum more palatable.

Hope this helps GG

No idea whether this is true but I heard that taking a zinc supplement or having foods with zinc content will enhance semen production.

A white back I came across a post on another forum about a supplement stack for this. Not sure I can post a link so Google "holy grail cum increase" if you want to read the full post.

(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200

I never stayed consistent to see significant results but I think it improved.

Agree totally with all that GG says above, especially the bit about teasing and edging ;-)

In addition to the above

Hydration!

It is an oft overlooked area, but if you don't give your body enough fluids, then it's not gonna produce much fluid.

Gentle giant wrote:

Between 3 and five days of abstinence is the prime length of time for maximum volume. To increase it even more you need to be teased and edged , prostate play will help.

Beyond this you need to look at your health and diet.

Hydration is very important few of us drink enough water.

Smoking, drinking and weight will all impact ejaculant production.

Fruit and veg are also very important . eating to much processed food will not help either.

One thing that was being very highly recommended a few years back was watermelon and pineapple smoothy but this was more to do with making menscum more palatable.

Hope this helps GG

After 2 days, the body stops producing sperm so there is never any need to abstain longer than 48 hours if you want to increase sperm. (Plus any longer than that can make spunk taste preeeettttyyy potent so if you'd like head, I'd recommend having a regular flush through)

The three main things you can do to increase sperm / ejaculate production is: 

1) Drink plenty of water (you need to be hydrated to produce plenty of liquidy cum)

2) Abstain from ejaculating for up to 48 hours before you'd like optimum quantity

3) Take zinc supplements once a day

And that's about it! 

Don't spoil it Jess. Plenty of edging and more edging then some more edging then more teasing with more edging then more edging. Keep edging. If unsure then even more teasing and edging. Hope this helps πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚

Stuburns wrote:

Don't spoil it Jess. Plenty of edging and more edging then some more edging then more teasing with more edging then more edging. Keep edging. If unsure then even more teasing and edging. Hope this helps πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚

I'm with you on this one ;-). I definitely seem to produce more after long edging sessions than I do if it's just a quickie.

i know this sounds weird but try eating porridge oats in the morning i dont know if theres any nutrients in there that helps or if its the fact that its just healthy eating but i can garantee better results.

not having you on or nothing, try it for a week or two and you will see the difference.