How to make blow jobs taste nicer?

Apparently you are what you eat,

pineapple does the trick for us, but I may try the mouthwash trick!!!

I never notice the precum but the OH finds it hilarious when I swallow and near vomit... (usually after his beery nights out)

occhiverdi wrote:

pineapple does the trick for us, but I may try the mouthwash trick!!!

I never notice the precum but the OH finds it hilarious when I swallow and near vomit... (usually after his beery nights out)

As anyone tried using listerine for bjs? Apparently it tingles and its a very nice sensation

ooh that sounds pretty risky, that burns like hell when used as mouthwash after 10-15 secs, so god knows what that will do to my cock!

DrtyBoy wrote:

ooh that sounds pretty risky, that burns like hell when used as mouthwash after 10-15 secs, so god knows what that will do to my cock!

I know it burns like hell, but use it for about 5 seconds as a mouthwash and then very quickly go down on them and then it feels tingly.

Really? You don’t like the initial taste. It’s called precum by the way. When I see it or taste it, I’m excited cause it means, he’s building towards ejaculating. You could put him in your vagina or ass and let him deposit it there, but if you’re plan is to give him head, eventually he’s gonna cum and it’s gotta go somewhere. Do you like the taste of his normal load? If not, just let him cum down your throat.

Pineapple juice makes it taste better (according to my wife).
Apparently curry and alcohol are supposed to be particularly good at making it taste bad.