How to make blow jobs taste nicer?

I really want to give my boyfriend a blowjob but I hate the salty taste of the initial cum that you get prior to ejaculation - is there a special word for it :s I tried flavoured lubricant (cherry) and that was even worse because of the sickly sweetness. Is there anything else I can do so as I don't gag? Ta x

Mistee wrote:

I really want to give my boyfriend a blowjob but I hate the salty taste of the initial cum that you get prior to ejaculation - is there a special word for it :s I tried flavoured lubricant (cherry) and that was even worse because of the sickly sweetness. Is there anything else I can do so as I don't gag? Ta x

Pre-cum or pre-ejaculate.

Condoms but as a fella I think that will take away a lot of the fun. There are other lubes that you might mind better but it might be an even better idea to leave it up to him!

Taste can be down to a number of factors such as diet, smoking, drinking health etc...

This search has plenty of threads with the issue mentioned.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=taste&x=0&y=0&department=community

Good luck.External Media

As WandA said - if you do a forum search, read through the advice, then if your question isn't answered post in the most relevant thread :)

It really depends how bad it tastes - if it's due to diet, get him to change it! Drinking pineapple juice has been cited as a good one and it really does work - makes it sweeter. Otherwise - you do get used to it and drinking a sparkling, flavoured water after gets rid of that after taste!

Good luck searching!

Ax

@WandA - Cheers I looked at some of those threads and have a list of things to try :D Some great advice on these forums.

@AdnaW - Unfortunately the bf has a hatred of fruit so pineapple juice will be a nono I think :( ta for the advice though

hmm you have similar names

Mistee wrote:

@WandA - Cheers I looked at some of those threads and have a list of things to try :D Some great advice on these forums.

@AdnaW - Unfortunately the bf has a hatred of fruit so pineapple juice will be a nono I think :( ta for the advice though

We're a couple External Media AdnaW is WandA in reverse hehe!

Tigerlilies has posted great tips in one of the threads about taste and the like so I hope you stumble across that and find it useful - someone might know where it is but I can't remember where you might find it.

God luck!

Axx

Celery

TB

AdnaW wrote:

Mistee wrote:

Axx

I created this as a joint account hence the girly name. I ended up frequenting the forums and then so did AdnaW but by then I already had this one.

tallboy247 wrote:

Celery

TB

I thought that was more for increasing amounts rather than altering taste?

Ax

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ I always wondered why the name WandA.. I keep think 'A fish called Wanda'

No you didn't.External Media

I've explained before and you said that then too! It was for both our initials:

W and A. Clever. See?

AdnaW wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Celery

TB

I thought that was more for increasing amounts rather than altering taste?

Ax

Maybe both Ad but Mistee will certainly get a good mouthfull if she wants it! External Media

SG x

Might sound odd, but have you tried using different parts of your mouth/tongue? Different parts focus on different types of taste, and I've found if you have a bloke with a bad diet and hence 'bad cum', you can often get past it by mixing up your 'routine'. Some guys even like the tricks: onhe I had, I used to have to push him off to the side (he was a smaller chap, so was plenty of room for maneuvering), and somehow if he came almost against my cheek, it didn't taste so horrid, and he thought it was some kind of kinky new move smooshing him between my tongue and cheek. He wasn't the brightest though, so that could have limited results.

But even taking it out and using your hands to play with it (read: wipe it off) might limit how much of it you have to taste.

Or you could spit it out, or just dribble a bit (dribbling's more messy, but less obvious, and easier if it keeps on coming). Depends on if it's the taste as it enters your mouth, or as you swallow it: if you just need to avoid swallowing before he really comes, there's plenty of ways to ditch it (or store it, gogo hamster style!). Might look rather nasty, but I'm sure your guy would prefer you bringing a spittoon to bed with you than retching all over his manliness.

1 Like

AdnaW wrote:

Tigerlilies has posted great tips in one of the threads about taste and the like so I hope you stumble across that and find it useful - someone might know where it is but I can't remember where you might find it.

God luck!

Axx

aah I thought that may be the case External Media

I'll have a look for Tigerlillies posts - ta

I'm not sure I want my boyfriend to do the whole shabang in my mouth lol Will see if I can get past the pre-cum thing first.

I find using listerine mouthwash before hand means I can basically only taste mint and gives my OH a nice tingly sensation!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I find using listerine mouthwash before hand means I can basically only taste mint and gives my OH a nice tingly sensation!

xxKPxx

Great idea - but if your fella has sensitive bits, take it cautiously the first time :P

WandA can't manage minty blowjobs.

Ax

1 Like

BashfulBabe wrote:

there's plenty of ways to ditch it (or store it, gogo hamster style!).

Only just read that!

Haha! I like when relatively new members show some humour and personality! Good work and chuckles!External Media

Mistee wrote:

lol at this. Given the option of drink something I don't like and get a bj, or don't and no bj, I know which would win every time.

External Media

hmm, the lack of fruit in his diet may be a reason for the poor taste!

Deep fried bananas?

pineapple fritters lol they are tasty as hell, plus you do get some pineapple....i dunno actually, plus i love them so the OH wouldn't get any!

erm.......i actually love the taste of the durex heat lube, tastes sweet and cinamonny mmmmm, maybe you just need to find a flavoured lube that suits you...

Im not too keen on the pre-cum either, but try not to be put off by it.

I've heard that if you get your partner to eat cinnemon flovoured cereals its supposed to help!