How to make my wife orgasm during intercourse

I’ve been married for a while now and unfortunately my wife has never experienced an orgasm during intercourse (only during oral). I’d love to give her a mind-blowing, squirting orgasm during sex - any advice would be greatly appreciated!

That’s not uncommon. A really large percentage of women cannot orgasm from sex on its own. Does she enjoy clitoral stimulation at all?

I'd recommend her holding a vibrator on her clit, may not squirt but she'd probably have a clitoral orgasm

Lay her on her back, going in from the side by putting her legs over yours and enter her gently. Now start playing with her clit and nipple at the same time as thrusting slowly.. I guarantee she will cum big time if you are gentle and rhythmic.

Find the G spot by laying her on her back popping a finger or more into her vagina with your palm facing up. Only need to go in an inch or 2.

Feel where the inside of the vagina tummy side goes from smooth to bumpy, perhaps even a little rough and gently stroke in a come here motion, she will probably get really wet really quickly...You don’t need to go mad pressing here it’s all about stroking and whatever you do don’t claw.

Combine this with your foreplay, feel for her G spit while you nuzzle her clitoris and other sensitive areas.

Once you have figured out where her G spot is and you’ve both been prepared by your foreplay ask her to rest her hips on a pillow so that they are gently flexed forward, you can even get her to pop her hips over the side of the bed or table with a pillow or two under her hips and let her rest her calves on your shoulders.

Enter her from as low as you can gently, ensuring you are stroking her G spot with each in and out movement of your cock, again the aim here is to stroke, not come out of her belly button so don’t make the angle to extreme. Then gently spread her legs apart and play with her labia, clitoral hood, inner thighs and belly, stroke her natural lubricants gently into these areas. Tell her how beautiful she is, look into her eyes.

Once she’s nice and damp, alternate circling motions, vertical and horizontal strokes over her clitoris and in between her labia to where your penis enters her vagina while you continue to stroke her G spot with your penis on the in and out stroke, don’t insert you fingers just stroke along this area to the clitoris and back. She may also love you firmly pressing the clitoris and letting your finger slip off it can give her intense clitoral stimulation. Don’t forget once you get into the swing of it and you have your rythm, don’t forget that you have another hand to stroke her legs, thighs, belly or hold her open for a better view.

Dont go mental with the clitoris, start gently and as she responds gradually increase the speed and pressure of your fingers and cock.

In my experience good combined G spot stimulation and clitoral is key to squirting. Hope this helps and enjoy!

Ive always had this issue and find it really difficult to orgasm from penetration alone - however i found being blindfolded and having my hands tied really helped! The suspense of not knowing when/if my partner was going enter me i ended up having my first orgasm from sex

Yea, she loves oral and orgasms the vast majority of the time I go down! I love giving her this pleasure but would love us to climax together during sex.

None of my previous could, Just same as your OH, oral was best. However my OH can quickly.

Her G Spot is very senstive. As the other Poster said at the top middle of her vagina it feels like a gell pad, different in texture to the rest of her her vagina.

Having said that she can only orgasm through penetration in misonrary and her on top. She needs combination of G spot and clitorial stimulation to come.

She needs a position where my pelviis applies continous pressure to her clit with deep rotatating (not in and out) strokes. She can have huge repeated vaginal orgasms. and shes normally much quicker than me! Trick is to be gentle with the clit, can overstimulate. Hers is so sentive that pressure is better than vibrator or finger during sex. Say rubbing her clit during doggie she justs finds too much and it doesnt work.

Doggie and thrusting sex doesnt get her off at all

But as i mentioned, that never worked for any of my exs so the thing to take away is your OH may never have vaginal orgasms, all women are different.