How to Rim Safely?

Makes me wonder if anal bleaching was also first started by someone who wanted to be ‘safe’ whilst rimming?

It could be a side effect!

Could seem presumptuous, I thought of it as optimistic! :joy:

Not to be too detailed, but I find that a higher base level of anal hygiene is important. The American way of cleaning up after a bowel movement (toilet paper) is simply not adequate. Soap and water, immediately, every time. A bidet in the bathroom is a good thing to have, and would probably be more popular in the USA if we called it a “butt-sink” instead of making it sound fancy and foreign.

Aside from that, washing before sex, or sex in the shower.

1 Like

we wash before. Sometimes we use baby wipes/disposable wipes but I warn you this can cause some minor irritation

rimming is fun!

I did think that too! :rofl: so might just wipe it off with a towel haha :joy:

A shower for the both of us :slight_smile:

Lived in Europe and never could get comfortable with the separate, smaller bidets but after spending time in Japan with the ones built into the toilet seat I was totally on board and now have that style and would not want to go back to not having one.

I’d love a bidet

I prefer separate. The built-in ones I’ve seen have some issues. For example, harder to sanitize. Nothing like a nice porcelain-and-chrome butt sink dedicated for the purpose.

I think the downside is the space required - something that is very much a factor in Japan and even in Europe. The master bathroom in my house is like the one out of Nickelback’s lyrics - you could just about play baseball in there. A couple of toilets, a couple of showers, and a big bathtub for multiple people with lovely water jets and heated tiles on the floor…adding a bidet wasn’t much of an issue.

Clean or not i just couldn’t rim a hairy butt or be rimmed if i wasnt hair free. I have no issues about going down on her generally if shes showing some hair but when it comes to butt play i just cant deal with it.

I found this info a couple of years ago and atthough long it is very useful. I hope this helps.

doctorkaren

I am a general practitioner m.d. I have had a few brave female patients inquire about the risks of disease from practicing analingus-wow, aka rimming-wow. They were concerned about their husband’s health. I neither condemn nor condone this practice, as this has become a very controversial subject. I really do not believe there is a rise of analingus behavior. With the anonymity of the internet, I believe that people are just more comfortable talking about this without embarrassment or shame as this is such a taboo subject. It is my opinion that men and women have been doing this with each other since the beginning of time. Probably more men than women, but that is just my opinion. So now that I got that out of the way, lets look at this from a medical point of view. Since most of the questions on this forum pertain to female analingus-wow (rimming your wife/girlfriend without wiping) let’s take a closer look, medically speaking. This may surprise you, but over 80% of the U.S. population already has the same strains of bacteria present in fecal matter living inside your pharynx (throat). This bacteria is kept at bay by your good bacteria. So there is a good chance that that you have already been exposed to this bacteria, but if not, no worries, you will just have to expose yourself to a little of this bacteria to allow your body to develop an immune response. To be safe follow these rules and you should be just fine. I recommend to first indulge analingus after your wife/girlfreind has a normal bm. For this step, you do want her to wipe, and never do this if you either of you are sick or have diarrhea. Do this 2 - 3 times on separate occasions. Then wait about a week before going all the way. This will expose your husband/boyfriend to trace amounts of your fecal matter, which will inturn trigger an immune response in his body. This is kinda like getting a flu shot before flu season to avoid getting the flu. Do not take any short cuts here, the one week waiting period is vital to building an immune response. Now your ready to go all the way to analingus-wow. You may find other physicians that disagree, but I know that people are going to do this without any protection and so I want to make it safe as possible for those who choose to indulge in this lifestyle. Follow these recommendations and you will minimize your risk of disease. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE NOT HEALTHY. One more thing, believe it or not there is one medical benefit for this. This can cure IBS, if the recipient has IBS. This is due to the healthy flora bacteria getting ingested by the receiving participant. Don’t believe me, try Googling “fecal microbiota transplant”! Have fun and be safe.

I don’t believe that Doctor Karen has an actual medical degree.

We make sure we wash very well beforehand - never done it unless really clean. Never had any problems. Would love a bidet but haven’t got the space, so the shower does the job.

It can’t be any worse than ATM and that’s always been ok as well.

ATM is crazy hot, in my opinion.

1 Like