How to Rim Safely?

So my wife and I have been getting super into the idea of rimming recently. I’m looking forward to be the giver, but I want to make sure I don’t get sick first. Besides washing before hand, does anyone have any other tips for rimming safely?

3 Likes

You can always try using a dental dam. For us we just make sure to wash as best we can.

3 Likes

Good point. Has relying on just washing ever caused any problems for you guys? If not maybe that’s the way for us to go too, seems more exciting that way.

1 Like

It has not. We do really work on making sure all is super clean beforehand. If unsure try with a dental dam, it may not be as erotic but safer.

1 Like

Noted - thanks for the advice!

I rim my wife quite often and we just make sure she’s showered beforehand but other than that we don’t do anything extra

3 Likes

We just make sure im freshly washed and thats always been adequate

1 Like

We’ve usually had a shower or bath before hand which is adequate in our opinion.
It’s not something I plan to do to her really but if a shower has happened before we get busy then I know the opportunity is there.
If it’s just a quickie or a random bunk up somewhere then I tend not to delve any deeper than normal oral :joy:

Just washing has always been fine for us.

Enjoy!

I’ve never worried if the mood takes me. No issues.

Don’t quote me on this, but I’m sure I saw once that the mouth has vastly more bacteria in it than the anus, meaning it should usually do well against it.

Apart from that a good clean shower and if worried a light douche

Just wash, people really should be keeping their ass clean anyway so no extra effort should be needed for external.

Hair removal of whatever method if the area is particularly hairly, if this is going to be an issue. But if the person cleans themselves, then the hair should be clean too. I just don’t like licking hair.

I probably wouldn’t douche for this, in case theres any leftover water inside but you could if you want about an hour or so before.

1 Like

The ‘safest’ way I’d argue is to shower together, and do it in the shower.
Normally a shower just before is more than enough - it just depends how thorough you are when cleaning, and how ‘deep’ you want to rim.
When the mood has taken me (and using judgement) I’ve also done it without a specific shower beforehand too.
Not once have I gotten ill (that I am aware of).

Not much of a rim participant but, and correct me if I’m wrong, I imagine a couple who live together would be pretty safe rimming each other as they will be sharing their bacteria with each other all the time. Needs to be physically clean though!!!

I’m curious what you’re expecting to do that you think will make you sick?

2 Likes

I’ve never rimmed before as have OCD with certain things to do with germs but I’d probably wash down there throughly, douche, use an antibacterial wash too and then before going down use a anti bacterial wipe as well :sweat_smile:

You’d probably get sick from all the anti-bac :rofl:

A good clean covers it… i often have a shower before bed, that gives us the ability to be spontaneous with it at night…
used to do it after a nice bit of spit and polish straight after doggie…
Ive never had any problems…

I used to splash a little mouthwash down there when I first got with wife, just on the outside of course… not sure if that should br recommended though

I have done this with MRS for years and my understanding that I have operated off is:

1. we always shower before and as I bath her I clean with the tip of my pinky finger
  2. If she is healthy, then the chance of her having a strain of bacteria that will get you sick is low (this is my understanding but I am not a doctor…)
    Following these steps I have never gotten sick, and it has been a common part of our routine for over 10 years.
    I hope that helps.

You put mouthwash on the asshole thats to be licked, thats made me laugh :rofl: