How to stay wet for longer

Has anyone got any tips on how to stay wet for longer, I hate the feel of lubes, i really get into it all and really want to play :) but after a while I start going dry and nothing I do keeps me wet for long enough to get me to squirt like I have done in the past. Any tips would be helpful :)

Drink plenty. You're body isn't going to want to let go of liquid if you're dehydrated.

I suppose the other thing to consider is whether you've undergone any physiological changes - are you on contraception that might have changed the way your body behaves? Hopefully some female.forum members will see this who know a little more than I do.

How about psychological changes - are you more stressed or depressed than previously? This can have a massive affect, as can trying too hard. Just let go and have fun and it may come back.

what lube Do you use?
I'm not a fan of most lubes but see them as a necessary evil and sex is an awful lot Better with them. If you aren't using toys, have you tried silicone lube? It's so silky and very long lasting :)

Stimulating the A-spot is proven to lubricate the vaginal walls more. The a-spot is found at the toip of the vaginal chamber towards your belly button =)

A long thin finger like sex toy works best for stimulating this area.

Hi CP, all great advice about, but if it is hydration which is very possible you will need to look at your whole diet as you are now a real woman and not a teenager any more. You cannot beat just water be careful what else you drink as some can be diuretics(dehydrated you more). Coffee, some teas and some squashes. Look at your food lots of juicy fruit, melon is rebound for helping with hydration and even squirting.

If this still doesn't help then have another good look at lubrication. There are some great body friendly waterbased lubes and some great applicator's, Sliquid organics is one that comes to mind. If you look an applicator this.Will allow you to put the lube inside yourself without all the external mess and it will feel more natural as it will only start to work as you start to be stimulated. Good luck.

Thankyou very much, very helpful

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Thankyou

They say you learn something new every day, and today I have learnt an obvious fact, that I just never even contemplated. Thanks everyone, and good post Chelsiepops

Keep experimenting, regularly change how you stimulate yourself. Lots of oral perhaps.

Or you could try living in the Scottish Highlands, it's wet here much of the time

Hello,

I agree with watching how much and what you drink. If you are hydratation problem, you will find it harder to get properly wet. Also do you maybe drink alcohol before play? I do not mean like getting really drunk, but while I enjoy glass of wine, it seems to make me less wet as result. Nothing a bit of lube cannot solve.

As for meds, it can be lot of meds, not just contraceptive pill. May be worth checking if there is some link there.

Also maybe notice if there is a pattern related to your menstruation circle. Personally I struggle to get wet few days after my period is over, while I can get too wet just before my period. Hormonal changes through the circle can influnce how wet you can get, how aroused, how easily you can orgasm etc.

As for lubes, I can recommend Sliquid, its female sensitive, will not cause you trush or other infections. It will not unbalance your pH. I am one of those struggling with glycerin and paraben sensitivity and I can trully recommend Sliquid lubes.

Sum Sub wrote:

Drink plenty. You're body isn't going to want to let go of liquid if you're dehydrated.

I suppose the other thing to consider is whether you've undergone any physiological changes - are you on contraception that might have changed the way your body behaves? Hopefully some female.forum members will see this who know a little more than I do.

How about psychological changes - are you more stressed or depressed than previously? This can have a massive affect, as can trying too hard. Just let go and have fun and it may come back.

what lube Do you use?
I'm not a fan of most lubes but see them as a necessary evil and sex is an awful lot Better with them. If you aren't using toys, have you tried silicone lube? It's so silky and very long lasting :)

Fab advice!

I can recommend ditching the pill too! Works wonders for your sex drive, which in turn makes you more excited and wetter. SImple.

Cant agree more Ms HKM since my OH came off the pill shes exactly as you say above X