How to take more length during anal

Ok this is something I thought would just get easier like moving up in width but its not for some reason. What I want to know is how do you get more length up there I mostly use this.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=309

The problem is I seem to hit some sort of barrier when I get it in too far which is a problem because I prefer the longer sort of toys and know that when I finnally get to that magical point of getting an absolute massive toy they all have big length and width.

Maybe Im doing something wrong I dont know but its rather frustrating please help.

An important consideration is angle of entry. The rectum isn't straight, and it often angles more towards the spine and to the left. Next time you use a toy try entering it at different angles and see what is most comfortable. =)

Relaxing and a lot of lube is also a big thing but i'm sure you know that. =) In the end though, if you just aren't built to take length then learning to work with shorter things is a good idea. I know that I'm really more comfortable with shorter toys, and I never really suffer from toys being drawn in unexpectedly.

i getmy oh to lay on her side its seems to work for us but lucky women haven't got a prostrate gland to circumnavigate, she can allways take more then me

Thanks never considered that it could be position

try it and see and plenty of lube too

It's a question of moving it around to get the angle rignt, and relaxing the internal muscles. Wait until you have been playing with it for a while and are relaxed with it in you, then try 'bearing down' gently as you move the tip around a bit. It's hard to describe and it does take a bit of practice, but it's as though you are embracing and relaxing around the toy - you are most definitely not just trying to shove it in further though. Take it easy and go slowly.

Once you get the angle right you should be able to take the whole 9". I have taken the best part of a 16" double-ender without trouble.

what 16" that sounds fun thanks off to try it : )

Is this vibrator flexible? Depth play is really best explored using a flexible dong/dildo. Otherwise you might just be pushing against the rectum wall. Most learners seem to have trouble getting in much more than 6 to 8" at first. Start off with a toy like the 12" double ender from Doc Johnson. This is flexible enough. If you come up against a barrier try retracting, adding lube and going back in. Of course if you have a stool inside entry will be difficult too. Once you can take all 12" with ease try moving up the scale. By the way a double ender is safe to put in all the way. It's shape means that it will come out naturally. Don't try putting a toy in question in all the way, it will stick.

Deeper insertion (past the sigmoid bend) does not cause any extra sensation. The only thing that you feel is the end of the dildo poking the inside of the abdomen wall from the inside. It's kind of weird. What is pleasurable is the sensation of all that length being drawn back down through the sigmoid and upper rectum.

If you are really into this kind of play you might consider the anal banger (medium and large) sold by Love Honey.

Thanks so basically I just need something more flexible.

Probably crag. Also try get lube inside. Use a "lube shooter" or a disposable syringer.