How to use clitoral suction vibrator

In many reviews you read it can be a bit of a learning curve, especially positioning of the toy. So I thought, lets exchange our experiences!

-How do you use your clitoral suction vibrator?

-where do you position it exactly?

-any tips for others?

-which one do you have (just for references to the tips/experiences)

We just got the Sona cruise so not much to share yet, except she could handle fastest speed so probably didn’t get position just right as for most it is quite (or too) intense.

The positioning is going to be different for every clitoris owner. Each clit owner will have a more sensitive spot, be on the top, bottom, left or right or possibly dead centre. So it’s about finding the right spot for your partner.

I have the Womanizer Starlet, Premium and the original W100 and find that although the smaller head for on the Premium fits my clitoris well, the Starlet is easier to learn to position as it has the bigger head and therefore more room to position whilst still covering the whole clit (yeah I know I can change the head on the premium but from a fit point of view I don’t need to). The Sona has quite a small head so it is going to need a little more precision to get right.

This is such a tough one to answer as everyone's position and pressure will be a bit different. We have the Sona, Sona cruise and the Starlet. It's all about persistance, getting that positioning just right. My wife prefers it to the side of her clit rather than surrounding. That is untill she gets more used to the sensation and then it moves. It's an intense sensation so warming up is good.

Mrs Chimp found it really useful to have a little clitoral refresher course when we got our first suction toy. 🙂 Our wardrobe mirror is opposite the bed, so she sat up facing that and really pulled everything open so she could get a good look at where everything is, and exactly where she was placing the toy. It turns out she hadn't really ever had a proper look at her intimate parts in any great detail, so found the whole thing quite an eye-opener.

We've got a Sona Cruise, a Womanizer Classic, and a Womanizer Premium. She finds the Sona easier to position as it doesn't seem to require the same 'full seal' as the Womanizer, though both get a lot easier to place with a bit of practice.

Mrs Chimp also likes to use a regular vibrator (bullet or wand) to start with, and then use a suction toy second. She finds the regular vibrations a good warm-up to increase sensitivity rather than jumping in from a cold start. This also prolongs the fun, as the suction toys can be a bit quick. It can make for a rather explosive finish though. 🙂

Same with Mrs Trine, we have the Sona Cruise, If you want sexy time over and changing the sheets within minutes, just place it right on the button.

When we reviewed this toy it almost came out as a whinge for being to good. It had no build up, instant orgasm.. now like chimp it is used for the leg trembling, eye watering, back breaking super finishing move!

(I have also noticed ours in the last few days now has a rattle inside so I hope its not on the way out!)

1 Like

Mrs Devoted likes to lay on her back with me on my side, this way I can control my motion with less chance it losses contact. She usually starts with a bullet and advances onto the w100 as she gets closer. She tends to have several O’s until she can’t hold it in place any longer. She also now has it on the highest speed. When we first bought it the 2nd speed was strong enough.

she also likes to hold it in place in the doggy position. She needs a pillow under her stomach to help keep her hand in place. Again I have to watch how much ram I give in this position. Nothing worse than when it loses suction just at the moment before the big O, to end up with no o at all.

How to use a toy like the Sona Cruise - with extreme care !

I am a little scared of mine, it rips an orgasm out of me inside 3 seconds and that’s on the lowest setting and it makes me squirt.

I don’t use it unless I am feeling strong as I go absolutely rigid and can pull muscles, and I put a plastic sheet and towel under me. I have changed my technique now from letting it clamp itself onto me to holding it just off and to one side which lets the feeling build more gradually.

I have the Satisfyer Pro Traveler and the Penguin. It took a while to get used to the suction feeling and positioning but I eventually got better at it. The Pro traveler also holds my personal record for fastest orgasm which is under a minute. I hold the toy at the side so it doesn't get in the way of another penetrative toy.

He's a little tip I like. When I orgasm with one, the suction can feel a little too intense as the clitoris becomes sensative in that moment. So just after I hit my orgasm, I turn the power of the toy right down to about level 1 or 2. This gives me a good "ride out" and I can slowly increase it again if I like.

Just goes to show we're all different.

I've tried Womanizers (not the Premium) and Satisfyers. Both do the job in under a minute for me, but so do bullets. The suction toys don't over-sensitise me, though.

I tried a Sona and found it took me a minimum of 8 minutes and the orgasm was quite painful.

However, I got my sticky mitts on the We-Vibe Melt earlier this week and absolutely love it. It fits me perfectly, feels amazing to hold, is completely waterproof but best of all each step up is a soft step. Satisfyer and Womanizers get to the third setting quite softly then there's a shocking (to my clit) jump to the fourth setting. I then have to fiddle with the settings, being careful not to accidentally jump to number four.

There's none of this with the Melt. No harsh jump that makes me jump! Just gentle steps up and, depending on how I'm holding it, a deep vibration that goes down to my pubic bone and adds what feels like depth and length to my orgasm.

I've always loved the suction toys, but I've found my soulmate with this one.

These posts have made me really want to try one out ;)

subbaby wrote:

The Starlets have 30% off at the moment, and there's also a few decent money off codes this weekend too, so it's a pretty good time to get one if you're thinking about it? The Starlets are the more basic model of Womanizer, and you'd have to add a little more to your basket to qualify for the £25 off £50+ offer, but I thought I'd mention it. 👍🙂

Pink https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39540

Purple https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39541

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1679792-special-offer-toys-you-lover/page-42/

(If budget wasn't an issue you could even use the £40 off £80+ code to take a chunk off one of the more expensive ones. Though the 25% off £40+ Unlimited discount would give you slightly more off the top end ones)

Hmm.. I have a starlet and I’m a little underwhelmed. I think I need to play around with it a bit more. I’ve been using it as the warm up act and finishing with something else as it didn’t get me there - I’ll try it the other way around. People say they can take a bit of getting used to. But I suspect I’m just a clit power vibe girl at the end of the day ;-)

Ian Chimp wrote:

subbaby wrote:

The Starlets have 30% off at the moment, and there's also a few decent money off codes this weekend too, so it's a pretty good time to get one if you're thinking about it? The Starlets are the more basic model of Womanizer, and you'd have to add a little more to your basket to qualify for the £25 off £50+ offer, but I thought I'd mention it. 👍🙂

Pink https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39540

Purple https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39541

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1679792-special-offer-toys-you-lover/page-42/

(If budget wasn't an issue you could even use the £40 off £80+ code to take a chunk off one of the more expensive ones. Though the 25% off £40+ Unlimited discount would give you slightly more off the top end ones)

I've just spotted you're a United States customer so my bargain advice may not be as useful to you as I'd hoped. Sorry. Hopefully you can get a similar deal on the US site with their promo codes. 🙂👍