How to use lube?

Hey, iv just ordered some lube off love honey and waiting for it to come, but i havnt the faintest idea how to use it.

Me and my girlfriend have just started to experiment and i bought the durex play very cherry lube, but i want to know where do i put it? straight onto my fingers or straight onto her.

Sounds abit stupid but i just want to get an idea so i dont fuck up first time around

Not stupid at all!

Well that's a water based lube so OK for toys and condoms etc. Nice and varied use which is good. Basically you put it on everything you think that needs it. So a bit on her and use your fingers and cock as well. You just want to get the right amount for what you like (I like lots but sometimes that can reduce the friction too much)

As it's cherry, it's ideal for oral sex. Just play around, you really can't go wrong to be honest.

Enjoy!

Oh and welcome to the forums

and it does taste really nice, by the way!

Hahaha okayy :) thanks alot

You're welcome :)

I just got the very cherry and it tastes really good! I just like to stick it everywhere and lick it off...it's excellent for oral and nipples. slather away!!

xxx

Oh yea and welcome to the OA! What fun you will have!!

xxx

Welcome benjamin, hope you have lots of fun!!!

Tallboy

Just make sure it warm!!! lol...unless you like it cold.

There is no right or wrong way to do it.....hand or straight to body....just experiment....thats the best way, you will feel which way is good for you both.........and its all fun....

JJxx

Ive used various water based lubes before but Durex Cherry is a good all rounder. The taste - as long as you like cherry - is fab!

I start with adding a squirt to my fingers then rubbing it into the desired area. I then add more to my fingers and rub more in. By this time its all good and she's well lubricated! The applicator pump thing is probably the best I've used - a bit like one of those soap dispensers in service station toilets! It allows you to dispense just a little bit exactly where you want it - pin point precision! ;)

What ever you want to do with it is fine, howeve just remember to start off with a little bit andadd as you go along.

Also the taste lingers on - reminds me of Black forest Gateux!!

By the way ... please excuse my appalling grammer/spelling/wording ....

I blame Santa for leaving 1 too many glasses of deep ruby red wine .... yummy

Hahaha nemetos, your crazy thanks for the infomation though, you should follow up on that cherry lube and cream though ;)

Ohh and thanks for the welcome everyone :)

i love durex lube's there the only ones i use now, when u next want to try something new i recomend there tingle lube, i loved that stuff last year went througth bout 3 bottles of the stuff! lol there 2 in 1 lube is really good aswell last forever, taste's ok, dont leave marks on ur sheets (which is good if u still live at home lol) and stay wet with it if u get wot i mean lol.

benjamin wrote:

Hahaha nemetos, your crazy thanks for the infomation though, you should follow up on that cherry lube and cream though ;)

Ohh and thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Food for thought!!!!!! External Media Just wait till i get my hands on him!!

JJ xx