How to view my old reviews?

Hi all :wave:t2: it’s been a while since I’ve used the Lovehoney community features, so I’m feeling a little bit confused.

On the old website, if I viewed my profile then I could see a list of all of my reviews, but now I can’t find them anywhere. My community profile has some of my posts/replies, but I can’t see a section with my previous reviews. Is there a way to find them?

1 Like

I’m afraid there isn’t a page where all your reviews are grouped together anymore. :slightly_frowning_face:

It’s incredibly inconvenient. I’m afraid you have to search each product page manually to look for them.

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp totally agree on that soo much harder to locate its frustrating :weary:

2 Likes

Ah well that explains it! I was mostly worried that all of my old reviews had disappeared when the site changed, but glad to hear that’s not the case.

1 Like

Sadly some reviews have gone awol in the move im afraid. Not everything got switched over.

1 Like

I think I lost about a third of mine? Something like that. Mainly for discontinued items, but some have just slipped through the cracks in the data migration. :man_shrugging:

2 of mine have gone awol as far as im aware. Even brenna couldn’t find them.

@Ian_Chimp thanks very informative.

1 Like

Oh no :frowning: I was trying to join the tester scheme again, but I doubt I’ll be successful if all of my reviews are missing!

I’ve looked through my order history to find products I’ve reviewed and none of my reviews have been on the product page :frowning: such a shame, as I dedicated a lot of time to those and I’ve got to start from scratch when building my profile.

They can be quite hard to find, but they’ll be linked to your email so brenna can find them much more easily than we can :+1:

I took a break of about a year from testing and came back after the switch over and it was fine, so your probubly good

You should be able to boost yourself back up with a few good ones. :+1: And I think a few recent ones will improve your chances too.

I’ve just submitted a couple for my recent purchases today. Feels good to be back in the saddle, so to speak :laughing:

2 Likes

Well this explains why I can’t seem to locate my reviews on my profile like you used to be able too, I thought I was going blind :rofl:

Hopefully mine are still floating around, some lovely testers available that I would love to get my hands on, took a break for a while due to lots of life changes but hopefully be more active again now.

Got a few items in mind to purchase, holding off till Black Friday, so if all else fails I will have some new products to submit reviews on and hopefully get back on that tester list if I have dropped off in the transfer - nothing better than getting something naughty to review, the only academic assignment I can entertain :wink:

2 Likes