How was everyone's weekend?

Incredible we had sex three times in one day, two of which OH initiated, had the best session of my life while he was drunk! Should let him go out with his mates more often :P

A quite one for me, hubby had a vasectomy on friday! so no naughtiness for us, just the norm really running around after the kids.

KiwiKeen wrote:

Same here on the boring weekend but I can't wait til thursday my LH box is coming and then going to visit the other half. Should be fun. c: What did you get if you dont mind me asking

I got the LH Riding Crop :) hopw you enjoy your LH box :) x

I'm glad some of you's had a great weekend with naughtyness ;) for those who did'nt sending hugs
:)

Hope my LH parcel comes tomorrow but will have to wait to try it out :( bummer being single at times lol x

Had a busy busy weekend moving house. It has bags of potential but finding it all a bit much at the mo so the hankies have been out! (After finding them out of a packing box)

I haven't played with any toys for over a week now and am suffering withdrawal symptoms haha :-)Jealous!! Of all you lot but glad most of you had good weekends :-)

Fantastic weekend. Firstly picked up a vintage Ducati motorcycle I have just bought and then went to look at another vintage Ducati motorcycle and put a deposit down on that.
Later on had some amazing sex with my wife with various LH toys. Some great anal play with both of us, she milked me and then fisted me so deep that I shot my load at least twelve inches into the air. Followed it up with her sat on me orgasmed and squirted over me. Thats the power of the rabbit cock ring.
Hope that gets past the censors and is not too graphic.

The weekend feels like it was days ago... 2 1/2 days to go until the next 😥

kc. wrote:

Fantastic weekend. Firstly picked up a vintage Ducati motorcycle I have just bought and then went to look at another vintage Ducati motorcycle and put a deposit down on that.
Later on had some amazing sex with my wife with various LH toys. Some great anal play with both of us, she milked me and then fisted me so deep that I shot my load at least twelve inches into the air. Followed it up with her sat on me orgasmed and squirted over me. Thats the power of the rabbit cock ring.
Hope that gets past the censors and is not too graphic.

sounds like you and the wife had lots of fun ;) defo good when something like that happens :)