How was everyone's weekend?

Hiya guys and girls
How was your weekend? Any lucky ones got naughty hehe. I'm boring and had a crap weekend as not well 😞. Just looking forward to getting my LH parcel 😀 xx

Same here on the boring weekend but I can't wait til thursday my LH box is coming and then going to visit the other half. Should be fun. c: What did you get if you dont mind me asking

Mine was not too bed! Mainly spent in LH offices helping you all :)

Unusually easy to remember as I'm Sober for October.

God, was it boring.

I spent the two days horny as hell and enjoying my new glass toys. Just sayin' ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

BUsy one for me. Working Sat day and then spent the rest of the weekend running around after kids and missus!

Would say I'm glad to get back to work today but it wouldn't be true.

busy weekend with family life, housework, office work etc. But did t find time for ourselves and to try out the items we had for review. :)

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good weekend. we had a brilliant one as it was my wifes birthday on Thursday and we had a meal out and then bit of a chill day on friday in prep for our night out on the town on Saturday (didn't get in till 5am).
Just wish it wasnt Monday already as back in the office I go luckily it's at home though. Lol.

I accidentally downloaded a virus onto my laptop :( My system stopped it from getting into my laptop but still had to take it to the shop and pay £50 for it to be sorted! Gotta use my works laptop now...it's been a sad weekend. X

Great weekend catching up with family x I'm not sober for October 🍻
Also a nice bit of fun thrown into the mix too 😜😘👍

Fun filled weekend for me ;) Still can't sit on my right bum cheek properly.

Up and Down here...

Friday night with my best mate for catch up drinks and putting the world to rights

Saturday afternoon the Ex came round to collect her stuff from mine house - not the easiest of things I've ever been through.

Sunday I met up with a friend in Covent Garden and discovered a 'chocolate coffee shop'. I asked for a hot chocolate and they poured me a cup of melted chocolate from a tap! I felt like I was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

Just Jenson wrote:

Up and Down here...

Friday night with my best mate for catch up drinks and putting the world to rights

Saturday afternoon the Ex came round to collect her stuff from mine house - not the easiest of things I've ever been through.

Sunday I met up with a friend in Covent Garden and discovered a 'chocolate coffee shop'. I asked for a hot chocolate and they poured me a cup of melted chocolate from a tap! I felt like I was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) I don't care how far up north I live, I'm walking to that damned shop!!

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Just Jenson wrote:

Up and Down here...

![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) I don't care how far up north I live, I'm walking to that damned shop!!

Can I have the address of that shop too please 😔😔 Weekend was ok ish. Saturday was in the office all day and Sunday diy around the house and talking to somebody that made my day.😜

Just Jenson wrote:

Up and Down here...

omg i need to go there lol

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Fun filled weekend for me ;) Still can't sit on my right bum cheek properly.

thats the nice sort of weekend!

I went to an amazing burlesque show in Bristol and baked Vegan brownies this weekend!

Not particularly naughty, but lots of fun!

I badly twisted my ankle Saturday morning....... but still hobbled around in work yesterday. That's dedication.....

A bit boring. Fell off the diet bandwagon on Sunday with a big roast ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

some great weekend stories.

Girlfriends birthday was on firday, just chilled out and had a take out.

We hit the town on saturday night and came home drunk and horny as hell. So we jumped at the opportunity to use our new stap-on harness that just arrived in the door that thursday :) We tried to be quite as we still live with our parents but I don't think we were very subtle at all lol

then, sunday night was the first time the girlfriend had given me a full on rimjob! What a feeling, Talk about sending me over the edge!

all-in-all, a pritty solid weekend :D