How you keeping in the hot weather

Wow its hot today, so what do i do? I go and dig over our allotment. I'm sure other people are doing more sensible things to keep cool, what do you get up to and how do you keep cool in this heat?

I’ve been pretty unfortunate and been on nights so been sleeping during the day so missed a lot of the sun, off go 4 days after tonight though so hopefully I’ll make up for it

Mowed lawn, did housework , washed work clothes and cleaned my car this morning, then spent the afternoon in just my shorts, chilling in the sun!

Powered through the house work, soaked up some sun then spent the rest of the evening and night, nude, melting on my sofa 🤦‍♀️

Fan on 24/7. Sitting with just shorts on. Loads of icepoles. Still melting though

Just in jeans and a t shirt.

been in air con at work so not that bad

Love the heat! It means my wife sleeps in just a cotton shirt and panties. She's asleep next to.me now... so tempted to start my hands wandering!

the hot weather always gets me going lol cant think why hahah

I'm Scottish so insanely grumpy. We dont have heat, we had a nice day last year I cant deal with it! 😁

The summer only lasts for a week in Scotland if you're lucky

Only joking

RosyCheek wrote:

I'm Scottish so insanely grumpy. We dont have heat, we had a nice day last year I cant deal with it! 😁

Ha ha! I know what you mean, I have those Gaelic genes too and really don't cope with the heat, not to mention i'm as pale as Casper's white bits and need factor 50 sun screen to even spend 10 minutes in the sun without burning, even in this country.

I've been swimming this morning, haven't swam for months and certainly knew about it, now I will be spending the rest of day inside in the cool.

Been on nights so missed it up till now, but off to see my GF later and the hot weather always makes her horny and want to play so I guess I will be hot and sweaty later.

We've not actually gotten it around these parts. Lucky us, I suppose.

I started a new job last month and I'm travelling around a lot to meet colleagues. Lots of time of stuffy public transport and wandering around getting lost in towns I've never been to before. But I'm really enjoying the weather - I'm itching to get out on my bicycle.

We live in Spain so have gotten used to the high temperatures. very high 30's at the weekend. A bit cloudy today, but still up to 32c.

We are up early and all our chores are done before 10.00, this leaves us time to relax in the afternoon. I'm switching from watching the cricket and Wimbledon at the moment. Strange as it sounds but most of the Brits avoid the sunshine as much as possible, a bit like working in a sweet shop.