Humdinger Clitoral Vibrator

Who's got one? It's deal of the day and I'm contemplating it...

Quite a few of the reviews say it's pretty loud which would annoy me. Yet the video advert for it says it's quiet?

i had one but sent it back . it was loud and also rattly .. actually rattly , and not very strong . i dont know if mine was just faulty but i REALLY didnt like it

I don't have one but am seriously thinking of buying it today.

I would go with what the reviews say in regards to the loudness rather than an advert, and it's probably only loud on the higher settings.

And don't forget LH have an amazing returns policy if you buy it and don't like it :)

I used to have one but returned it. It just didn't work for me. It produced more noise than vibration but it was so smooth and soft - it felt great but it just wasn't powerful enough for me.

i don't have LH's hummer but i do have california exotics lighted shimmers version it looks like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1544 but is pink plastic with a LED light in it which LH haven't sold i'm assuming they are very similar the vibrations in mine are strong and rumbly if you like that sort of thing mine i would say is quite quiet considering it's made from hard plastic if you need to a duvet or running bath/shower will mask the noise

for me the best thing about my hummer has become the nub i can use it on a modest speed setting have it rest against my clitoris and never get that numb feeling of buzzy vibrators the nub can even be used for g-spot stimulation i can easily 'O' quickly using it and i find the rumbly vibrations make orgasms more intense and they feel longer lasting
i would go as far to say that every woman needs a hummer in her toy box

I do indeed like more rumbly vibrations (need them actually). I occasionally go a bit numb with my Supersex bullet (even though it's quite a rumbly little vibrator) and then have to reach for my rabbit to do the job as it has more power. My rabbit is brand that I bought from a 'certain retailer' a few years ago and it's vibrations make a right racket. I shouldn't really allow noises to distract me but I can't help it. Plus the kids are in their rooms next door so that's offputting.

It is a bargain I suppose, not costly at all and as you say Delilah, I could always send it back if it's ridiculously loud.

I think I'll risk it with a biscuit

I've just bought one too Sarah :)

Well good luck, hope you like it! I hope I like mine too lol

I have one which might be an earlier version. The battery cap is fiddley, but other than that I love it. The vibrations have a different quality and the unique shape is great too. This is one I'll definitely replace when/if it dies.

Ah o.k, thanks Rose hip. Sounds good!

I have one of these. It is noisy when you hold it a certain way does make a rattling noise but I dont find that a major problem. I really like this toy and it gets a lot of use. I did write a review on it. I think with the dotd price you brought it at and the lh returns policy you cannot go wrong.

lubylou13 wrote:

I have one of these. It is noisy when you hold it a certain way does make a rattling noise but I dont find that a major problem. I really like this toy and it gets a lot of use. I did write a review on it. I think with the dotd price you brought it at and the lh returns policy you cannot go wrong.

Exactly that's what I thought. It was well worth getting even if it is a little noisy. Looking forward to it coming on Thursday now!

Mine arrived on Thursday and oh my I love it. Have used it twice already :)

Mine came Thursday too but haven't had chance to use it yet but by the end of tonight I will have done!!

My Humdinger is noisy and it is quite a basic toy. (In other words, no frills and prettyness, or aims to make it quiet or gadgety) but it is a pretty decent vibrator. Not as deep and rumbly, or as powerful as some of the more expensive toys available (But then again, they are double/triple/quadruple the price and more) but I am a power queen and it satisfied me fairly consistantly. (Not always, but most of the time)

If someone said to me...I have £15 to spend on a vibrator I would put the Humdinger high up the list of options to recommend.

Its speed increase is okay, not amazing, but it does have some choice there.

It is versatile...you can get pin point stimulation and broad stimulation, external stimulation or internal (Although, its pointy nose bit it not entirely comfortable for that)

Overall a noisy, but pretty effective, reasonably deep and rumbling vibrator and good for its price range imo.

I have tried luxury toys that were not as powerful :D

Brilliant thanks FB. Your in depth information is so good, you really should be employed by LH and get on the team!
I for one really appreciate the time you take to give precise information and advice on all these subjects. You're a star :)
I certainly wasn't expecting the humdinger to be anything amazing but for £7 I couldn't resist! And seen as you rate it pretty highly for a cheap effort, that will do for me!
Will let you know what I think of it tomorrow! ;)