Humiliation and Aftercare Ideas

My wife and I are interested in trying some more humiliation type of play. We are going to make a list of ideas and agree some limits beforehand. I'm concerned to also have proper aftercare ideas in place as well. I like the idea of treating her very mean before we have sex, but I need to make sure she feels like a princess afterwards.

We would be grateful for any tips, insights, or additions to our lists. We definitely need some more outside the box ideas.

Humiliation ideas: Face slapping Verbal insults Spanking Forcing her to undress Nipple play Naked housework Hair pulling Tickling Fingers/objects in mouth Spit play ... more ideas needed!

aftercare ideas: Bath Footrub Massage Cuddling Food and drink Candles Fragrance diffuser Watching a film together Talking together ...ideas welcome, though I'm sure my wife can make me a long list!

Forced servitude in whatever state of attire you prefer (short skirt, no panties cooking, bringing you drinks), have her restrained kneeling next to like a faithful "pet", you know your wife, so any activity which would make her uncomfortable without necessarily being a hard limit

Senator wrote:

Forced servitude in whatever state of attire you prefer (short skirt, no panties cooking, bringing you drinks), have her restrained kneeling next to like a faithful "pet", you know your wife, so any activity which would make her uncomfortable without necessarily being a hard limit

Yes, I forgot to mention restraints and costumes. We have a few things ready to try out there. Thanks, good ideas!

Forced servitude and verbal insults are great, restraints are a great way to include the "forced" part. Forbiding her to touch you or herself in certain ways or places is also good. I always find denying a partner the right to touch them self a good tool, and of course spanking as a punishment if broken.

As for the aftercare, cuddling and talking through is a must for me. Tender sensual touch and high praise are also great after humilation.

Enchantress29 wrote:

Forced servitude and verbal insults are great, restraints are a great way to include the "forced" part. Forbiding her to touch you or herself in certain ways or places is also good. I always find denying a partner the right to touch them self a good tool, and of course spanking as a punishment if broken.

As for the aftercare, cuddling and talking through is a must for me. Tender sensual touch and high praise are also great after humilation.

Thanks! Some great ideas there.

I welcome any more suggestions from others. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)