Husband working away

So my husband has just started working away more often and the lack of sex is killing us! I've just ordered some toys and we have a lot of sex talk over text but i want to spice things up a bit and feel close to him even though he is in a different country!
Any suggestions?

I haven't tried it but how about this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2448

Xx

A We-Vibe 4 could also be a fun way to interact sexually from whatever distance :)

Work away loads and know how you feel. Text chat and FaceTime is always good but what really gets me going and what really makes me miss home is not knowing everything. Just knowing she is home alone and horny is a great mind toy. Just getting a text saying I'm off to play night night makes me so hot and miss her loads. Getting home can't come quick enough and the sex is the best.

Hiya! Maybe I can help as I am in a similar situation. I'm fortunate enough he isn't as far away now since his relocation. I am able to visit him with our kids but with them off school it's difficult to work in alone time with his work schedule. We had a few days together at the weekend but that's us until next weekend for a few hours.

It really is difficult, so I feel your pain! Last year was awful when he would have 12 weeks away at a time, back a few days then off again. Had we known about the we-vibe it could have been good for us. Instead we both just messaged and called. After the third time away we had a no masturbation rule so when we did see each other I was explosive! The only reason we put that in was to guarantee we would be in the mood. We found with masturbation sometimes we wouldn't be up for sex, we just wanted to cuddle up with a dvd.

How long is he away for at a time? It may not help your sex life but a calender with the date he's back and the halfway point marked helps with the time. Once you get through the first half the second just rolls in. I still do it that way.

Hellooo! It's not the same situation but my oh is currently away home for 2 months, he's only been gone a week and I'm losing my mind! We did the same last year also. We use Skype quite a lot & I send a few naughty photos every few days to keep him on his toes ^_^

He gave me some advice before leaving which I have learned to come round too: The longer the wait between being intimate makes it more meaningful & more enjoyable as it feels like the first time all over again, missing each other brings us closer together.

I found getting into a TV series made the time quicker, I finished Mad Men and was surprised how much time it used up without me noticing!

I agree with RosyCheek's advice, I put a contdown down on my phone until he is back & this year I'm travelling over to see him at the one month mark so it means we've waited a month since he left then the last half will roll in, as it does. It does get easier after the first half & I'd say use the time to enjoy masturbation & know yourself a little better, mutual masturbation via skype/facetime can be an idea too, last year we would stay online until one of us fell asleep, as he likes me sleeping, when he is here he says he'd watch me as i look peaceful (what a joker).

Hope the time will fly in for you ^_^ x

Oh yes definitely a tv series! I'm now on House. Greys Anatomy was a good one as it has sooo many episodes. Longer the better!

Do they still sell Omo washing powder?

(Joke) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

RosyCheek wrote:

Oh yes definitely a tv series! I'm now on House. Greys Anatomy was a good one as it has sooo many episodes. Longer the better!

I never got into it but what about Lost? So far I'm half way through South Park.

Penny Dreadful is a briliant series, I highly recommend that, and Jessica Jones! I also took up running & the gym to pass the time x

The We-Vibe 4 is a good toy and controllable over the internet. My hubby has a Fleshlight he will take if he's working away for a week or more or so.

I actually got my first vibrator after he started working away overseas. We never really discussed it but after the second trip I had to tell him I felt very horny at times when he was away. I think I remember he just flat out asked me if I needed to start using a vibrator which I gladly said yes to and have been ever since!

We both tried the no masturbation challenge also but both admit we can't go more the 3-4 days so we are just better to take care of our needs until we see each other or Skype.

As well as the suggestions above you can alaso plan something special for when he returns .

Thanks guys. We are very new to all of this so have been masterbating on Skype to each other. I've ordered some toys and a catsuit (which have just arrived 😊😊😊) for tonight when he gets home. And i can use them when he is away. It seems to be driving him crazy! That we vibe looks great!

MrsAngell wrote:

Thanks guys. We are very new to all of this so have been masterbating on Skype to each other. I've ordered some toys and a catsuit (which have just arrived 😊😊😊) for tonight when he gets home. And i can use them when he is away. It seems to be driving him crazy! That we vibe looks great!

Why not go the full hog and get a mask as well . You could be his catwomen

I've just booked a weekend up where oh is as a surprise, excited! Looking forward to seeing him! ^_^

MissNoir wrote:

I've just booked a weekend up where oh is as a surprise, excited! Looking forward to seeing him! ^_^

That's lovely - enjoy xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

That's lovely - enjoy xxx

Thankyou ^_^ I've been looking for a while, hotels are so expensive but managed to get a good deal xx