Hydromax

Hello!! Does anyone here have any experience with the Hydromax cock pump? Looking to experiment! As we all know bigger is better! Im confident with my size at 7” but extra length and girth is always a bonus :joy:

1 Like

I don’t have a penis so can’t comment but 7" sounds more than enough given that the vagina is about 5" deep. But enjoy whatever you end up doing :wink:

2 Likes

There’s quite a bit of good reading in the My bathmate has arrived! And I’m gonna do a progression blog topic that you might find interesting.

4 Likes

Thanks! I know I know I should be happy but who doesn’t love a bit of experimentation :crazy_face:

Nice one cheers :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ve never had the need to get a cock pump but have always been tempted to experiment with one too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The bathmate blog is mine, I can confirm that it does indeed work, but it’s a lot of maintenance, if you read it all through you’ll see the what I did right and what I did wrong, it’s definitely worth the investment if you want to gain a bit more in length or girth, I gained about 1/2 inch in girth and length but I had the entry model, the other models have more suction so I’d say an inch in length is easily attainable, I also found the gains to come pretty quickly, but it’s a lot of hard work, let us know how you get on with it if you do invest in it

1 Like