I accidentally bought two WeVibe Tangos, what should i do?

So yes, I accidentally ordered the We Vibe Tango and the WeVibe Tango Pleasure Mate Collection... I got them both on a great sale, so the end price is about 40% off. But what do you guys think, should I send the pleasure mate collection back or be happy and own two Tangos and some extra toys? I already have some great quality toys so I´m not lacking, but will I have fun with 2 Tangos, or is 1 enought. Please answer!

Thanks!!

Ones enough. Can't you send back the one you bought on its own and keep the pleasure mate collection? Lovehoney have a fantastic returns policy x

Yes, I can send it back :) But It is always a litle bit of a hastle, so I thought if two would have been "double the fun" or not :)

Thanks...

I'd keep it as a back up but that's only because I love mine so much I'd be devastated if it broke!

Hahaa, this is exactly my problem :) I got it on a great sale so I wouldn´t find it cheaper anywhere else probably... maby I´ll keep it and use the other one in the buttplug thing and the other on my clit? Maby ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

You can very easily return anything to LH so it's a breeze to send things back. I'm pretty sure you get freepost on returns through their returns system too.

I admit I do have 2 myself! So probably being a bit of a hypocrite advising you to send it back lol

I'd hang on to it, they take a little time recharging so you can always alternate them.

Not only that but I actually had a bit of an issue where I had to have mine exchanged by We-vibe as the plastic cracked open when it was on charge. Luckly they were great but still, I was so upset without mine lol.

Keep an eye out with them..

So two might not be that bad of an idea afterall ;) Don´t they say "You need two to tango..."

:D

I used to have two of these mighty bullets - even though i already had one, I caved in when the set with attachments went on sale. A few months later, one of them broke so I sent it back and got a refund. The other one is still going strong (and it has been a year since I bought it, and I use it nearly daily). Tangos are brilliant but there are plenty of faulty ones around - if I were you, I would keep both of them.

Thanks alot! My heart is settled and I am now thankful for my accident :D

I will be having some awsome Tango love happening when they come <3

How i missed this sale??
Im waiting about 2 months for this kined of sale to buy we vibe passionate collection.
Do you got it via email notification?

dingo wrote:

How i missed this sale??
Im waiting about 2 months for this kined of sale to buy we vibe passionate collection.
Do you got it via email notification?

Not sure how they did it but the Tango on it's own was in the Christmas day sale with 40% off, and there are 20% discount codes around if you want the collection with a discount

I got it from another site, but didn´t want that to be the point of this question :)

Have you decided to keep it? I don't think you'll regret it if you are!

I think I will keep them... I buy and love only quality sex toys so I think owning 2 quality vibrators are a better idea then sending one back :)

Plus I do marathon sessions and need long battery life! :)

Neitseellinen wrote:

I got it from another site, but didn´t want that to be the point of this question :)

Thanx alot and enjoy!!

Keep it that way you have a spare if the worst happens