i am a blowjob addict

i think i am a bj addict. seriously.

anyone else or is it just me being a freak?

xx

Come to my place, I'm just planning a blog post lamenting how I can't remember the last time I came from oral sex...

Jake that's a worrying thing! Oral sex either giving or receiving is my favourite act.

Not a problem here at Tallboy Towers l am heartened to report. Poor Jake, main crutch of student existence removed at a blow oo er .. well so to speak.

TB

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Come to my place, I'm just planning a blog post lamenting how I can't remember the last time I came from oral sex...

A common issue, believe it or not.

Could this be a lack of handy work (if you get my drift)?

I think so, that's something I (well, most of us with a Y chromosome) certainly appreciate....

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

i think i am a bj addict. seriously.External Media

anyone else or is it just me being a freak?

xx

You're not alone :p

its been 3 times today already. all intitiated by me

i think i need to go them meetings other addicts go to lol!

been using some of that lemon lust dust as well just for a change, lemony!

x

Princess, that leaves just two more portions then today for your full quota !!!

Well done, Tallboy

I am right there with ya PinkPrincess

Love giving and recieving...love that feeling just before he cums and you feel like you made that happen

Mmm yeah i am totally addicted 2 my OH cant believe his luck love givin gim a BJ and especially when hes drivin its such a thrill and he tastes soo gd xx

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Jake im rather similar i find it alot harder to cum through oral sex than from a hand or penetration. Depending on the persons hand work of course.

I love being given a blowjob enfact i adore it the feeling is amazing. However it just cant make me climax easily at all. Only 1 of my sexual partners has ever been able to make me cum through oral..

Odd

My boyfriend cant come through oral either. He can when he wanks and I lick his balls but thats it lol.

I love giving oral too. He has said that part of it is due to having my tongue periced, so I have to take it out every time which is a pain.

As for myself I too hate oral, I dont find it pleasuring at all. Now Im werid lol

right make that 4!

he says i am the only girl to have made him come via oral

i do believe him. im a dirty slut

Dan Savage of the Savage Lovecast, which is a podcast discussing sexuality, sometimes talks about what he calls "the death grip". What he means by this, is that if a man gets so used to masturbating with a firm grip, his penis can become somewhat desensitised, and this can lead to difficulty achieving orgasm from any other, less intense stimulation. This is apparently a very common issue for many men.

The solution which Dan recommends is to vary your routines, masturbate only using a light touch, and to otherwise only stimulate your penis with the activities which you'd like to orgasm to. He says that eventually, you will get so horny and so desperate to orgasm that the gentler stimulation will eventually be enough to get you to orgasm.

"Keep using that lighter touch and vary those routines, but if you don't come [...], then you don't get to come. The worst thing you could do is start out using that lighter touch and then, when it's not working and you're desperate to come, revert to the ol' death grip. Here's the message you have to get across to your dick: You can learn to come from subtler sensations or you're not going to come at all.

And while I want you to be hard on your dick, LTC, I don't want you to be hard on yourself. Sometimes it takes a while to come, and taking more time is preferable to coming too quickly. What's more, some men, like some women, simply require focused, intense (a light touch can be intense), prolonged stimulation in order to come. You may be one of those guys."

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=21113

http://podcasts.thestranger.com/savagelove/

I really enjoy the Savage Love podcast and you might too. There's a whole lot of interesting commentary and information on relationships and on erotic practices.

Yeah I agree Savage Love has some really interesting views and information.

oooo errr PPB

wish my oh was into cock sucking

I LOVE going down on my OH! (as does he! :p)

Must just be really good at it... ;)

x

i like giving oral, i just dont like to swallow as it makes me sick (not sexy)

blowjobs, blowjobs!

wait in line!

free blowjobs! (see did you like that? i was going for the town crier approach)

(lol)