I cant get the knicker vibrator to turn on Help?

Lovehoney Rendezvous Magnetic Remote Control Knicker Vibrator

Bought this one, charged it , the remote light works but I cant get the vibrator to turn on what am I doing wrong ?

TIA

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum @Lei38 :blush:

I don’t have that particular toy so can’t offer any advice other than the basic check the batteries and travel lock is off etc I’m afraid.

It may well be worth contacting Customer Care, they’re generally fab at sorting issues :+1:t2:

Good luck!

Thanks so much

Ill give that try if I can find it hahaha

Sorry newbie alert

No worries :blush: it’s all good!

Here’s the link :+1:t2::blush:

1 Like

Youre a legend , thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depending on the toy it might have a travel lock setting. Usually its a press and hold for a certain amount of time. so check the item listing to see if it has that. CS should be able to tell you

That must be such a disappointment, @Lei38 you are all set up knickers on and then nothing. I hope customer service can help you sort out the disappointment. Good luck.

The least fun you can have with your clothes on. :crying_cat_face:

Is it on a travel lock by chance? If you give the instructions a check it should help explain how to take it off the lock settings if it’s on that :nerd_face:

I had trouble with a remote controlled prostate vibe from LH brand looked just like this and had the same issue. I had to open up the battery compartment in the remote and fix the battery. I don’t recall if there was a safety tab on it or it was upside down to prevent activation in shipping, but one of those things and then it worked.

Thanks all , the live chat helped me out didnt try it yet , got a few toys so I wasnt all hot and bothered , hubby and I had a lovely evening :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re having fun. You should give it a little try though, just to make sure. :heartbeat: