"I did it!" (Share your new experiences, successes, or achievements.)

I did something new for the first time today that I wanted to share with someone, and I figured you guys would probably appreciate it more than anyone else!

Also it isn't something I can really share with anyone else... and it made me think, maybe it would make a good thread idea, where other people can share stuff too, if anyone wants to. It can be big or small, sex-related or not: whatever you feel.

Mine feels kind of silly but I'm still excited about it! Basically, I've wanted to try anal for a while but never have before. I've played with butt plugs but nothing further. But today I used a dildo anally for the first time! I was a little nervous but I'd read lots of useful tips on here and elsewhere and that helped a lot. I loved it and it definitely won't be the last time I try it! And I can heartily recommend the excellent dildo I used - it was brilliant for the purpose: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709

Anyone else want to share something new / exciting / different / fun they've tried recently?

Double post. Sorry x
Firstly it's not silly so don't feel like that for one minute. I can remember when I did it for the first time. I think it's a massive step to take and for me I had to take my guard down completely which I've only ever done with one partner ( who I'm still with) So Sending a huge well done

Nothing new, apart from today I drove in a very busy town I don't know. I hated it and nearly wet my pants! I avoid this when ever possible šŸ˜‚

I did something exciting, but now I feel that I shouldn't have done. I'm married and 4 months ago I met this guy at the gym and I know it's wrong, but we were flirting and last Tuesday he asked my phone number and I gave it to thim. So he's phoned today and wasn't too impressed when I told I wasn't gonna go out with him because, basically, I'm married. I'm so stupid sometimes.

Well done! Please review the dildo

Yay, grats Covered in bees!

Good job!

Not that it's something new and exciting, but today I woke up, got dressed and went outside - no plans made or anything :) I have pretty bad anxiety and usually it takes a lot of planning for me to go out so I'm pretty happy with myself :)

LittleMugs wrote:

Good job!

Not that it's something new and exciting, but today I woke up, got dressed and went outside - no plans made or anything :) I have pretty bad anxiety and usually it takes a lot of planning for me to go out so I'm pretty happy with myself :)

That's brilliant - well done you!

LittleMugs wrote:

Good job!

That's brilliant, LittleMugs! Well done šŸ‘šŸ˜

LittleMugs wrote:

Good job!

Fantastic hon, really proud of you X

Good for you, Covered In bees xx And great you shared your new experience with us! xx

Thats fabulous, LittleMugs! Well done! You can beat this, my love!

My news... dunno if it's good or not...I used to be a huge FB user - mainly for business purposes...but I've scaled back my work load so could afford to take the break. Took about 6 months away from it though, as it really steals creativity time. Visited FB today - about 600 notifications and over 50 in box messages to reply to reply to!

Also...fabulous sex last night!! Then bacon and cheese butties after....Mr Spider really spoiled me!

LittleMugs wrote:

Good job!

Fantastic stuff. :-)

My wife tried out an 8" dildo last night, it was her first dildo!

We were selected as LH Testers and couldn't wait to give it a try. We went into the bathroom and stuck it to the toilet seat and she gave me a master class in how to slide up and down bumping and grinding. It was superb I enjoyed masturbating whilst she did the same riding that big dildo. What a great Saturday Night Show we had!!!

Not done anything today, but yesterday i got a new piercing i have wanted for ages, i was terrified but i did it and so pleased i did.

Sounds like you had fun testing love stud, but i think you have to be a bit careful what you say on here until you've reviewed your product. I could be wrong, but im sure someone will come tell me if i am!

Thank you guys :D

Lots if demand for you Ladyspider! A break from Facebook sounds like it could do a lot of people some good, myself included :)

Sounds like fun Love Stud :)

I love getting new piercings GemGem, can be scary though so good job :)

I secured myself a job for the rest of this academic year and I'm returning to university to complete a deferred module (I left due to illness) this week! Yay.

LittleMugs wrote:

Good job!

That's brilliant. Well done little mugs xx

I pushed through anxiety to go on two dates at the weekend! I've only had 1 other date in like the last 10 years and I was a wreck then!

This time I was still extremely nervous but I had fun, learnt lots and both say they would like to see me again, although only one of them I would be interested in dating again.

That's super Little Mugs, well done! You should be pleased with yourself, we are pleased with you and very happy to cheer you on!

Loads of really cool stuff going on on this forum, keep it up guys Iā€™m proud of you all X