I had the weirdest dream last night

I have a repetetive dream that I have at least three or four times a year. It is comforting to me once I awake from the dream yet I don't know why. For years it has been with me.

In short;

I am playing in a dead end road with friends ( have had the dream since I was young).

We are set upon and chased by strangers.

Once I start to run away from them really fast, I am able to fly. Nobody can catch me.

Wish I could spice it up with much naughtiness but it's the plain truth.

I also once woke up roaring with laughter. Can't remember what was so funny !

I've had the same dream for years about an old man with long grey hair and a top hat. He takes the book i'm reading out of my hands, writes something in it, then vanishes lol. There is something charming about him and i always wake desperate to know what he wrote lol

I had a dream that I had five children ranging from teens to a baby and yet I was still only 22. I think it's because I've been wondering lately at what age I'll think I'm 'ready' for kids but in reality I'll probably always feel like I'm too young and immature to be a mum.

Haha Avrielle I was just about to say have you been watching too much telly!? Old telly at that lol! Xx

Horny Glass Lovers dream sounds lovely!!! That'd be so cute to have like a dream friend you always see.

Do you guys have places which exist in real life but in dreams they look different, but you know them as that place and they always look the same in dreams?

M'Milk... i have to say it is a very pleasant dream, i have also had similar dreams with the same man occasionally. Sometimes he lets me watch him read my book on a bench. Once i was laying in the grass reading and i could see him standing above me with sun light behind him lol.

I have dreampt of places that exist in real life too... but in my dreams they were run down or abanndoned

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

M'Milk... i have to say it is a very pleasant dream, i have also had similar dreams with the same man occasionally. Sometimes he lets me watch him read my book on a bench. Once i was laying in the grass reading and i could see him standing above me with sun light behind him lol.

Wow that's so lovely! I'm jealous lol most people are mean or realistic in my dreams! My boyfriend is absolutely horrible in dream world!! :(

You have your own little guardian dream friend then!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Well, I'm not sure. I have a couple of 'dream places' that always look the same, and I connect them to another place in real life but look nothing like the real place at all.

I have my shop, which is always the same in my dreams. But looks nothing like my local shop, even though I associate it with my local shop.

And then there is where my gran used to live. When I dream of my gran there, the place is completely different to in real life, but I always recognise it in my dream as that place for some reason. It looks more like central Edinburgh than the run down west lothian town, but it isn't anywhere I recognise as Edinburgh either. There are big architectual buildings, and crossroads and plenty of traffic. Often see this place when I'm on the bus on my dream (don't ask..) but sometimes I walk the route too.

Strange that it's always the same in my dream though.

Yeah that's exactly what I mean I think. It's strange!

I dreamt last night I got arrested undercover kinda thing by these bad cops(?) and they kept me in a garage for ages interrogating me and hurting me! Like full on hurting me! I can't remember it properly now, I think they thought I was a pimp or prostitute lol but I wasn't I was just dealing weed! I think my plan was (I can think in my head as well when I'm dreaming) to claim I was insane and had been watching too much of the TV show 'Weeds' lol! I think anyway, it's all jumbled now.

Gonna start writing them all down again now I think. Maybe not the ones about my boyfriend being mean though lol, I assume they are just my worries about the relationship failing.
I'll have to find my old dream book though and see what's in that!

Woke up after a really strange one this morning

There was this flying carpet that was frozen solid so we put it in a barn but then it started coming alive, and as it thawed out and was trying to escape from the barn which we couldn't let it do or somehow the world would end....

..then I was in the field being attacked by flying pirahnas, but managed to defend myself by distracting them with tins of tuna...

I blame it on the piri-piri chicken and sherry trifle last night....

So, I had a dream about someone on here. And, yes, it was sexual! ;) I shan't go into details.

Please go into details, was it about someone you had just made friends with?????????? xxxx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwww CRAP!!! :'(
That just reminded me I finally had a nice sexual dream about my boyfriend, now I can't remember it!

I NEVER have sex dreams!!!! I'm only ever raped! I've been raped by Derek Branning from Eastenders about three times! :'(

lovable_Rogue wrote:

So, I had a dream about someone on here. And, yes, it was sexual! ;) I shan't go into details.

Detaaaaaaaillllllssssss!!!!!
And I so owe you a text or a million! x

TTurtle wrote:

lovable_Rogue wrote:

Detaaaaaaaillllllssssss!!!!!
And I so owe you a text or a million! x

I keep meaning to text you actually but I've had a crazy busy week so will have to wait until next week I think. It was actually a very dull dream, just some vanilla sex. lol. I shall keep schtum on the lucky fella (yes, it was a guy, that's all you're getting) xx

Dreamt I was in a castle-like building that was built like a skyscraper and had to keep running full-pelt down each stairs to get to the basement where I'd be "safe" as there was a three-headed monster chasing me. (Like the one out of Disney's Hercules but green) And when I eventually got to the basement I hid but it jumped out at me and I had to run all the way back up the stairs again.

Cut to a nearly bald guy in another skyscraper near mine smiling and saying his plan was working. Then I woke up. Any ideas for interpretation anyone?

About 2 weeks ago I dreamt I was in Rome and they were electing the new Pope...

coincidence or am I Psychic? LOL

wish i knew why i had these dreams, i am in a happy relationship with my fiance and cant stand the thort of being with ne1 else.

yet i keep dreaming i have mindblowing sexual encounters with a close male friend of mine,

very strange as i dont feel and have never felt that way towards my friend.. ne ideas ne1?

lol thanx Avrielle, thats kinda what i came up with too. but without the candy bra metaphore lol

thats not on, fancy not letting you play xbox just because ur a girl. thats not on. lol

intresting dream tho.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I had a dream the other night though that was quite funny. There was a big house party at my neighbours, for some reason. And my friend and I were baby sitting a friend of my friend. I've not known her since she was a little kid, so that is how she appeared in the dream. We were trying to get her to go to sleep, but the neighbours were loud and she was awake. She suddenly started shrinking and then turned in to a little grey kitten! The kitten was up to mischief and my friend and I had to stop it doing things, like trying to escape to next doors party!

Finally we were back trying to get the kitten to sleep (we were still baby sitting, remember) and the kitten goes in to the big cupboard in my flat, making us follow. There it began meowing and then made one great leap to the top shelf were the soft bedding was, and it curled up looking really cute and purred. But we couldn't get the kitten down from there!

The strange thing about it was that the dream just acted out like the kitten was still the girl, still my friends friend!

My cat, tinkerbell, was pretty miffed in the dream too! Lol!

I ended up at the party in my dream too. My neighbour was playing xbox with two lads, but they wouldn't let me play cuz I was a girl. Boo!

Why do you keep dreaming about cats? Weirdo! :P xx

I've dreamt about disneys the little mermaid at least twice so don't worry lol that's probably even more sad! And the first time was before I started watching disneys again! I think the ocean might be a recurring thing for me in general as I used to have nightmares about octupi (hehe) quite a bit. I've avoided looking at them as mucg as possible for years so I don't dream about them haha sad I know but they are scary!! Xx