I have an idea for a sex toy?!

Hi there I have an idea for a new sex toy that I'm pretty sure has not been made yet I have searched the web over and over for hours and found nothing with the same shape,

i have made a working model myself from liquid rubber witch my partner and I use quight regularly and it does a fantastic job and I would love to think that one day others could also enjoy this toy design!

Any advise on how I can get this idea out there and one day into production would be much appreciated?.

Lovehoney just held a sex toy design competition but judging by the fact all the advertising for it has gone down I guess it's closed.. That's the only way I really know!

Really I wish I had known, ok thanks for your help!

Ye it finished on 16th sept , they might make an exception if they read your post and allow for a late entry , good luck

There was lots of signs all over the website :) you never know and there's always next year! X

I'm hoping lovehoney do read my post I'm sure that would be a good start

thanks for your replies =)

toys we want to test wrote:

Hi there I have an idea for a new sex toy that I'm pretty sure has not been made yet I have searched the web over and over for hours and found nothing with the same shape,

i have made a working model myself from liquid rubber witch my partner and I use quight regularly and it does a fantastic job and I would love to think that one day others could also enjoy this toy design!

Any advise on how I can get this idea out there and one day into production would be much appreciated?.

LH just held a competition for this - but unfortunately it has now closed - I am sure it will be back next year xx

Some companies allow you to arrange a meeting to pitch your idea - maybe this is possible?

Time like this we need a more adult version of dragons den ^_^

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Some companies allow you to arrange a meeting to pitch your idea - maybe this is possible?

Time like this we need a more adult version of dragons den ^_^

dragon's boudoir?

Haha that would be perfect!