I have just purchased my first butt plug.....

So as the title says, i have just purchased my first butt plug and i am hoping the one i have got is going to be ok.
Its this
://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21229

I have ready that a narrow was best and slim for a beginner so hopefully.
Any tips for using during sex please?

It looks good for a beginner however with that base it might get in the way of the vagina a little bit, so be prepared for that.

Yes narrow necks are best regardless if you're a beginner or not (i am experienced with anal) and still narrow neck butt plugs are hugely important.

Tips for during sex is use anal lube and slip it in before/during sex. Dont force it in fast, make sure you're relaxed and comfortable to begin with.

If it goes well do consider purchasing an anal douche as this helps keep things clean and hygenic.

Dont forget if this butt plug does not work out you are entitled to a refund up to 1 year with Lovehoney!

🐼

SquirtyPanda has given you some good advice so enjoy!

This was my first plug too and still a favourite although I was ready to move on to something bigger quite quickly so you might find you are looking to upgrade sooner than you think. I wear it at the same time as using a dildo and as others have said the base can get in the way sometimes, I also find it does push out during orgasm. All being said though it feels great and it is still my favourite.

Ooh that looks nice! I had a small silicone one for my first too. I am a total anal fan now and love to have something in my bum during sex and solo play. Follow the advice given above and you can't go wrong! Enjoy!

Thankyou everyone.
Can i just ask then, if the base does get in the way is there a beginner's butt plug that u would recommend to use during sex? Just incase this one doesnt work out?

MrsND wrote:

Thankyou everyone.
Can i just ask then, if the base does get in the way is there a beginner's butt plug that u would recommend to use during sex? Just incase this one doesnt work out?

The traditional butt plug shape would be my recommendation if the one you have doesn't work out. I have this and love it; https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37925 😃

wrote:

MrsND wrote:

Thankyou everyone.

Thankyou, my purchase is arriving today so hopefully i can have a play with it soon 😊

The traditional butt plug shape would be my recommendation if the one you have doesn't work out. I have this and love it; https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37925 😃

NatandTom wrote:

MrsND wrote:

Thankyou everyone.

Thankyou, my purchase arrives today so hopefully i can have a play with it soon 😊

Has the postie been yet mrsnd? ;-)

Yep but just as i was leaving to pick the kids up from school 🙁 i am working nights tonight so my first chance to test will be tomorrow. So excited though

Cool. Are you going to try it as soon as you get up?

Hope you enjoy your first try with your new plug.

I love how people get excited for someone trying something for the first time, particularly the butt plugs and anal, its like we really hope they discover something new and it's really supportive

Yeah I think you're right Amy.
Plus I think people like the thought of other people being turned on especially with things they enjoy too.

So just thought i would update.
I had a little play on my this afternoon and really enjoyed the feeling tbh.
I dont think it will get in the way during sex as using a vibrator whilst using the butt plug was pretty easy but obv different angle may cause more of an issue.
One thing i discovered completely by accident was i liked it when i touch it with a vibrator.....i may have to purchase a vibrating butt plug 😊

Cool. Pleased you enjoyed it.
You'll be wearing it when you go shopping and work next
😜

really glad you liked it, love when people try and enjoy new experiences

If your butt plug gets in the way of having sex, there is a new butt plug out there. It is called the anchor butt plug. I bought one and it is perfect to used during sex.

I also like when people like to do anal sex. With the used of toys or with a mans dick. It is a real turn on for me. It is like doing a tight pussy.