I like to play with my oh panties. Anyone else?

Often play with them when she is not here or with me. Anyone else do this or what do you do different with them? Her Silky pink thong does it for me

1 Like

Must say I do same love feel off Satan panties

2 Likes

I usually get struck on the head if I even touch them unless I am removing them from her .Satin and Silk are my favourites.

Her knicker drawers are sacred and strictly off limits !

1 Like

Masturbating with them around my cock or wearing them while masturbating, So yea you are not alone. She knows i have a underwear fetish so we have had some fun days out.

1 Like

As i am fully aware she would go ballistic this is something i have stayed well clear of.

1 Like

Onlyones wrote:

As i am fully aware she would go ballistic this is something i have stayed well clear of.

Like myself you would be subjected to a tour of The Pit of Misery . Dilly Dilly ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Yeah I've been banned from my GFs panties draw in fear of them covered in my cum 🙊

1 Like

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Like myself you would be subjected to a tour of The Pit of Misery . Dilly Dilly

I think the pit of misery would pale into insignificance if she caught me rummaging through her undies drawer,I shudder to think of the consequences and the language.

I can totally understand the wifes/girlfriends wouldn't want you to make their nice knickers sticky and stained,here is a thought would your wife/girlfriend be ok if you were to buy some knickers what she could wear but still be yours or maybe ask her not to throw out any old underwear. My OH thinks its really hot to find ive have been playing with her knickers she doesn't mind if i have cum in them as long as she doesn't open up her knicker draw and find all her knickers has cum stains in them.

She finds it Hot seeing the stains maybe your wifes/girlfriend will to if you come to some kind of arrangement.

No Pit Of Misery for Me ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

teacake wrote:

I can totally understand the wifes/girlfriends wouldn't want you to make their nice knickers sticky and stained,here is a thought would your wife/girlfriend be ok if you were to buy some knickers what she could wear but still be yours or maybe ask her not to throw out any old underwear. My OH thinks its really hot to find ive have been playing with her knickers she doesn't mind if i have cum in them as long as she doesn't open up her knicker draw and find all her knickers has cum stains in them.

She finds it Hot seeing the stains maybe your wifes/girlfriend will to if you come to some kind of arrangement.

No Pit Of Misery for Me

I do though have a understandable girlfriend as she likes me to cum on the inside of her bras at times so she can have a piece of me while wearing her bra.

“Your not alone “ Silk nylon love them, something after being out and on return, I tell her what I have got on of hers. We us your imagination to what happens...... big boy doesn’t lie.....

1 Like

I love it!!! Every chance I get inwear her panties. She has no idea. My ex got me on to it when I accidentally put hers on after a quick session and I tried to get dressed to quickly lol. She would ask me to wear hers and I never said no! 10 years latter and I still love the feeling of the right female panties

5 Likes

My GF has some very sexy panties and thongs sheer ones, satin and lace and sometimes I playfully sniff as I’m taking them off but she doesn’t seem to get why I like sniffing them.
I would love her to handjob me while wrapping her sexy wet panties around my shaft until I cum into them but I’m too shy to ask lol

6 Likes

I love having a pair of “filled” trunk fit boxers to inhale…

3 Likes

It is rather enjoyable. :drooling_face: Perhaps if you told her your penis was a little sore and the feel of soft material would be appreciated. :bikini:

1 Like

This is my favorite thread so far… Could I have some more please!

I too have a silk/satin fetish. I thoroughly enjoy the feeling of the slippery/soft material on my ass and cock! Most of the partners I’ve had were turned on when I wriggled into their small, tight panties/things. One actually purchased many outfits for me, including garter belts and hose. Wearing women’s underwear around my partners was very exhilarating and we encorporated it into our sex play often. BUT, the pleasure was always heightened if it was my partner’s unmentionables that I was clad in. :laughing:

1 Like