I love anal sex. Does that make me gay?

I just love anal especially the Large Ace of Spades which I had from Lovehoney then have had girlgriend fist me while having sex, loving anal don't mean gay also she loves me in thongs, smaller the better.

vinegar wrote:

I just love anal especially the Large Ace of Spades which I had from Lovehoney then have had girlgriend fist me while having sex, loving anal don't mean gay also she loves me in thongs, smaller the better.

I don't think things like the Ace of Spades would work for me. I love the feeling of something deep inside me. The Renegade Monster Meat off lovehoney gives me almost eleven inches inside me and leaves me feeling well and truly 'entered' after I've had a half hour or so session with it. I've reached a point now where I'm struggling not to push it all inside me as I push back and forward against it. I really want that last bit but just about maintain enough sense not to push it all inside me. It's difficult though!! Has anyone ever 'lost' a toy inside them?

@Michael777 if I were you, go out drinking for the night with your wife, see if it’s any easier to talk about sex while you’re both a bit drunk and bring it up then. It’s a lot easier to talk about stuff like this when you’ve had a few to many drinks! If she’s proper weirded out by it you can just blame it on the booze! Haha
As for the toys being lost inside you, I’ve got a 10 inch jelly dildo and a 12 inch jelly double dildo that I push all the way in. Even walked around with it inside then bent over in front of a mirror and watch it as I push it back out. Great fun! I know it’s not advised to put dildos all the way in but as long as you’re not upside down, gravity will do it’s job, then you just push it back out as normal. Also the feeling you get when it goes into the second hole is amazing!

Yes I can usually push out when I have ten inches inside me so hopefully if I do accidentally take the whole lot inside I'll be able to do the same.
I'm getting in to the second hole now, although it seems to be quite deep inside me as I think I'm not getting much in there yet and I'm getting around 10.5 inches in now I think? Does feel absolutely fantastic though!

Michael, when I have a long and big dildo up my ass it does feel fantastic in my ass. It makes me hard as arock, but it does fantastic. Michael, I'm in the same boat as you guys. I love Anal so much, I would do it every day if I could. I wouldn't mind a male to fuck in the ass, but I can't see myself giving a male a blow job. But if a male want to give me a blow job, yes I would do that. So I'm in the same boat as you guys are.

Bigjason wrote:

Michael, when I have a long and big dildo up my ass it does feel fantastic in my ass. It makes me hard as arock, but it does fantastic. Michael, I'm in the same boat as you guys. I love Anal so much, I would do it every day if I could. I wouldn't mind a male to fuck in the ass, but I can't see myself giving a male a blow job. But if a male want to give me a blow job, yes I would do that. So I'm in the same boat as you guys are.

Yes I agree I get harder the further up I get plus it seems to make my c*ck squirt clear fluid in large quantities. I do enjoy having a guy give me anal but I get very little opportunities for this. I do really like giving blow jobs too and swallowing too, again something I'd happily do more often than I get chance to do. Funnily enough I don't particularly want another guy to suck me. I definitely only prefer the 'bottom' role.

Michael I don't if I could find a man a round to have sex with. I wouldn't know where to go or to look at to find a man to have sex with. I just want to see how it is to get fucked by a man. But I will not give him a blow job or kiss him. I just want to feel a real live dick in my ass. If he wants to give me a blow job, then I will let him me a blow job.

Bigjason wrote:

Michael I don't if I could find a man a round to have sex with. I wouldn't know where to go or to look at to find a man to have sex with. I just want to see how it is to get fucked by a man. But I will not give him a blow job or kiss him. I just want to feel a real live dick in my ass. If he wants to give me a blow job, then I will let him me a blow job.

Hi Jason, not sure how it is in the States but here there are several options. There's male saunas that are specifically for gay and bi men to meet to have sex. These are great as you can have fairly anonymous safe sex as well as there being facilities to relax a bit. Also there are specific websites for arranging meets such as Fabguys here. Surely there must be similar in the US? I guess giving blow jobs is very subjective like most things. I happen to really enjoy it and been told I do a decent job of it lol! That's probably the main reason I can't just rely on dildo play as I need human contact too so I can fulfill my desire to give bjs!!

Thanks Micheal I'll try to find a male sauna around here. I don't know if California has male sauna rooms, but I 'lol check it out. I'll check if I can find anything on the web.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Michael, I found a couple of places here in California. One place has a special day on Wednesday. So I will visit the place on Wednesday to see how it is. I'll let you know how it went. I just hope I can check if I 'm bi curious or not. It sounds like a fantastic place to be at. Just got to get my courage up to go. But I will post my experience the next day on here.

Bigjason wrote:

Michael, I found a couple of places here in California. One place has a special day on Wednesday. So I will visit the place on Wednesday to see how it is. I'll let you know how it went. I just hope I can check if I 'm bi curious or not. It sounds like a fantastic place to be at. Just got to get my courage up to go. But I will post my experience the next day on here.

Hope you enjoy it. Remember to play safe whatever you do! They can be a bit hit and miss these places so sometimes you have to try to be bold and make the first move or initiate the first conversation. Plucking up the courage to go in to the place first time is probably the scariest bit lol! Hope you have fun.

Hey there,

As things are being discussed that could cause damage, I will be closing the thread. 

Please remember that we are an open forum to offer safe sexual advice and also we do not allow one on one chat as it does not allow other members to join in. I feel the OP's question has been answered too.

There are many threads about anal sex as it is a popular topic, so feel free to join in these open discussions too.

Many thanksÂ