I love finding the perfect gift..

I am so excited to ave found the perfect valentines gift for hubby

This year we have set a limit on £25 each I feel valentines if getting way over what it is...I know meany me!! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I have find the most amazing gift that is a keyring (not very exciting but stay with me)

I have had the words SIR and OWNED in binary engraved on the back and front.

I love the idea but hope he does..he is a geek btw and Sir to so i think this is perfectly personal but fun.

Now I will stress incase he does not like it...One present down one to go.....

Aw that sounds great, I'm sure he will love it!

Such a creative idea, I'm sure he will love it!
I'm just making up a sexy/romantic hamper for a special evening. New toy, candles, chocolate and strawberries, sex game etc.. got some very nice lingerie coming on Friday as well :)
I hope you and your partner have a lovely valentines xx

thank you vanilla..love your idea...x

smirnoff09 wrote:

I am so excited to ave found the perfect valentines gift for hubby

This year we have set a limit on £25 each I feel valentines if getting way over what it is...I know meany me!! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I have find the most amazing gift that is a keyring (not very exciting but stay with me)

I have had the words SIR and OWNED in binary engraved on the back and front.

I love the idea but hope he does..he is a geek btw and Sir to so i think this is perfectly personal but fun.

Now I will stress incase he does not like it...One present down one to go.....

From a Geek - that sounds cool, and the personal thought will mean a lot

Sounds good for your situation! I too love finding the perfect gift for my OH, I love gifts that have been chosen with love and care. But I've still yet to actually find his perfect gift! *worries a lot*

That sounds great. Its becasue you have put a lot of thought into it and the message it sends rather than the actual value of the item per se.

He should luv it .

To meet is a bitl like sending a woman flowers . They don't have to cost a lot but its the thought and the message they bring. Me being a romantic softy again .