I love my new lingerie!

I treated myself to some new attire, a red and black chemise, and an in all one black body stocking. I wore the red to a club the other night it went down really well, so did I! 😊
I tried on the body sticking it looks really good just haven't worn it out yet .. maybe the next time at the club!!

Glad you are liking your purchases.

Be aware - rapidly becomes addictive!!!!

Xxx

Love honey admirer wrote:

I treated myself to some new attire, a red and black chemise, and an in all one black body stocking. I wore the red to a club the other night it went down really well, so did I! 😊
I tried on the body sticking it looks really good just haven't worn it out yet .. maybe the next time at the club!!

Glad you like your stuff

Remember you can enter pictures in the photo competition if you have purchased item from here ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

This made me smile!

Glad you enjoyed your order! Hopefully you have many exciting orders ahead of you 😄

Sxleksaker wrote:

Glad you enjoyed your order! Hopefully you have many exciting orders ahead of you 😄

+1!

I didn't know that bodystockings could be worn outside though!

What.. body stockings can be worn outside!!!! Please don't start that.. it's hard enough (pardon the pun) to control myself when I see too much of a sext bra nevermind a full piece..