I need to learn some new positions!

The only ones I have in my arsenal are missionary, her legs over my shoulders, doggy and her on top. We've tried reverse cow girl but this didn't really do much for us and it felt like my cock was gonna snap off. Also tried spoons position but my penis isn't big enough for this really. Also tried it so we're both sitting, leaning back with our legs either side of each other but again, you need a bigger cock for this and its hard to get any momentum like this...although you both get a really good view of what's going on! Anyway, has anyone got anything else for us to try?

Those are most the basics, most are just variations on these.

Like lifting your legs a bit higher, raising your bum more etc etc.

There is standing and like sex on the stairs and stuff.

I have a lovers guide to sexual positions!! havent watched it in years! message me if you're interested :)

Sometimes just shifting slightly can make a difference, MM is right, most positions are just variations on those.

Have you tried using pillows and rolled up duvets to help with positions? Or if you want to splash out Lovehoney sell special cushions that can help with positions.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml?s=010ba5a7b49c399fde39852c2a51ca54

my fave is where man is lying on his side and I am on my back. I put leg nearest him over his waist to end up with a side-on entry and plenty of room for clit play and he can see all the action. I'm horny thinking about it now lol

go for it debbie

Already been mentioned but http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml is what you need

Spoons but with her bent forward, almost in the same position as doggy but lying on your side. Her pelvis is pushed out so size matters less.

Her on her back knees raised and you on your side. I think it's the same one DebbieUK mentioned. I like to put my thigh between his legs in this position (clamped almost) as it helps with the thrusting.

For the reverse cowgirl, try getting your OH to kneel on some cushions so it raises her up and she's less likely to 'snap' anything off.

Ooh, what about standing with her bent forward and you holding one of her legs up, you can get really deep like that, but she'll need something to lean against.

Try checking this out for inspiration!

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/?click=smart&kw=ist&src=smart&mag=COS&link=http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/-SMT-COS

BTW love it Sharry amazing position comes highly recommended!

DebbieUK wrote:

my fave is where man is lying on his side and I am on my back. I put leg nearest him over his waist to end up with a side-on entry and plenty of room for clit play and he can see all the action. I'm horny thinking about it now lol

We do this quite a lot and the OH loves it and never fails to orgasm with penetration and clit stimulation at the same time. Would definitely recommend you to try this

chels18 wrote:

I have a lovers guide to sexual positions!! havent watched it in years! message me if you're interested :)

Yeah that would be great! I need to educate myself here!

DebbieUK wrote:

Definitely gonna give this a go! I love being able to see her pussy as I'm entering her. She has such a lovely vagina!

Most positions are just variants on the same few. Use furniture and different surfaces to get different entry angles. For us, the floor is very different to the bed even for the same positions. You can also make little adjustments to positions you're used to, like with her legs over your shoulders you can either be face to face with her so she feels constricted, or you can lean back so you're pressing harder against her 'g' spot. A lot of variants need a bit of fitness and/or agility for one or both of you so it's not always easy, like doing doggy with your legs in front of hers. There's some great ones we enjoy that i really can't keep up for long lols. I'd just spend time playing around with what you've read on here and what you already know, and well, watch the videos ^, it always pays to learn from where ever you can in my opinion. Hope this is helpful and not just stuff you already know...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I fear trying new positions with my partner will leave one or both of us in hospital! I saw a few sex position diagrams a while ago and a lot of them looked physically impossible!

I'm the same - I'm never very imaginative even though I love the www.sexinfo101.com website but I just never seem to be able too put them into action!!

One of my favourites is having my OH on top with one of my legs raised. Can be a little uncomfortable at first but once you get used to it, it's great!

ClareB92 wrote:

One of my favourites is having my OH on top with one of my legs raised. Can be a little uncomfortable at first but once you get used to it, it's great!

I tried this the other night actually, and yeah, she loved it! Was good for me too as I was able to get a nice view of her pussy being penetrated.

Wow the 101 website is good, we have tried most but the regular ones, but you generally find the ones that work for you and stick with them with slight variations.

Most of us have our favorites, Im not sure about those upsidown ones, I may pass out

DebbieUK wrote:

This is one of my favorites too, your really comfortable no straining trying to hold legs up, or balancing on 1 knee lol.

My favourite is the girl lying on her side, with me straddling one of her legs , the other to the side, and me fucking her like that - almost from behind. It gives doggy style angles but is more comfortable to maintain for longer, you can see more, and it's really easy to play with her clit.