I need your help! - Lovehoney is in Boots.com!

Hello my lovelies!

I am pleased to announce that Boots.com are now stocking even more Lovehoney products (yay!). It would be absolutely amazing if any of you who own these products would be happy to submit a review for them over on the Boots site:

ETA: Also! If anyone would be happy to review the toys on Chemist.co.uk that would be greatly appreciated

Please don’t feel like you have to, but if you are happy to that would be super cool! :heart:

Here is a list of the products listed:

Lovehoney Tease Finger Vibrator
Lovehoney Frolic 10 Function Silicone G-Spot Vibrator
Lovehoney Ripple 10 Function Silicone Wavy Vibrator
Lovehoney Frisky 10 Function Silicone Rabbit Vibrator
Lovehoney Thrill 10 Function Bullet Vibrator
Lovehoney Buzz Vibrating Love Ring
Lovehoney Glow 10 Function Mini Classic Vibrator
Lovehoney Ignite Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator Pink
Lovehoney Ignite Rechargeable Finger Vibrator Pink
Lovehoney Ignite Rechargeable Wand Vibrator Purple
Lovehoney Ignite Rechargeable Egg Vibrator Purple
Lovehoney Ignite Rechargeable Vibrating Love Ring Aqua
Lovehoney Ignite Rechargeable Vibrating Stroker Aqua
Lovehoney Ignite Rechargeable Vibrating Butt Plug Blue
Lovehoney Ignite Rechargeable P-Spot Vibrator Blue
Lovehoney Delight USB Rechargeable Wand Purple
Lovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lubricant 100ml
Lovehoney Discover Water-Based Anal Lubricant 100ml
Lovehoney Delight Silk Lubricant 100ml
Lovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lubricant 250ml
Lovehoney Discover Water-Based Anal Lubricant 250ml
Lovehoney Delight Extra Silky Water-Based Lubricant 250ml
Lovehoney Paradise Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Purple

Also… The brand new Lovehoney x ROMP is now available at superdrug.com

Please only submit a review if you are happy to!

:purple_heart:

27 Likes

That is very exciting to hear, especially that your products will now be available to buy from high street stores! :slight_smile:

Of course, we have bought some of those items so we can definitely do reviews of them on the Boots website!

1 Like

Having actually seen a lovehoney vibe on the shelf in boots a few weeks ago, it great news. Very exciting to think hopefully sex toys are becoming more mainstream now

4 Likes

Great news Lovehoney! You’re a fab company and deserve to have a greater presence in highstreet store sites. Great to see the Romp available at Superdrug too, the best toy we’ve purchased yet!

2 Likes

Not sure if this is a silly question or not… Am I okay just to copy and paste my reviews?

1 Like

Oh course @Lovehoney_Brenna - of that list I’ve only used a couple of the lubes…but will happily leave a review for you…actually just have!

1 Like

I really believe that lovehoney has been instrumental in bringing sex toys bdsm amongst others out of the “shame” closet. The adverts, you tubes, selling from drugstores, so thank you @lovehoney as a whole from the owners of the staff for working hard and spreading sex-positive content :+1:

8 Likes

Well said @Alyssa646

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna left a review on a couple items that I own for boots and one on a lube on Chemist.Com, it’s amazing to see Lovehoney products on mainstream sites! Well done everyone

1 Like

I have used alot of the thing on the list and all amazing.love the fact that this stuff are now been pushing in main stream shops u see on the high street !

1 Like

Just added a review on Boots for the Ignite 20 function bullet. Will add another for the Ignite butt plug when they get it back in stock.

1 Like

Hi Brenna, “Ignite 20 function butt plug” review on Boots now posted as promised.

1 Like