I squirted in his face!

As you may have seen by my previous posts, myself and my other half have started to experiment. We spoke about learning to squirt a year or so ago but never really got round to it and it was never mentioned again.. until last night! He was giving me oral sex and he also was using his fingers to pleasure me, I was working up towards orgasm then suddenly I squirted.. feeling the want for more, he carried on and then it happened again!..He jumped up, told me he thought I'd squirted and mentioned how wet the bed was!..I am mortified! It's the first time I have ever done it, I always 'push' a little when I'm near to orgasm anyway so the feeling was slightly different but not complete... I don't feel the orgasm was full on but it was definitely a nice feeling! Does anyone have experience with squirting? Did you fully orgasm at the time of the squirt? Does it feel better the more times you do it?...xx

Good morning, I was under the same impression that you are. That squirting means orgasm. I have learnt though that they can be separate thanks to Jess

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Nope. They can happen at the same time, but they are totally different events.

A person who can squirt can do so without orgasm, and you can orgasm without squirting.

Also, squirting is not female ejaculation. Again, a separate thing 👍

The link to the thread I got this info is https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1770188-are-they-the-same/ it's got some really interesting information on it.

BigEmma wrote:

I am mortified!

You shouldn't be mortified! It sounds like a great time. :)

Good luck exploring this further. I hope you and your partner have lots of fun with it.

Don't be mortified - it is a good thing if / when it happens. Put down a sarong or towel.

I think, for women, 3 different things can happen: 1) extra fluid as a normal reaction to being aroused - acts as a lubricant; 2) white fluid or bits, maybe only noticable a few hours later, released through orgasm; 3) squirting - also pooling, soaking etc - a lot of fluid, usually triggered by g-spot stimulation. Can be linked ot orgasm, but not necessarily.

Have I got that right?

Any combination is a sign that things are going well, but no one should be pressured to experiencing any or all - it depends on the situation and every body is different and responds in its own unique way.

Thanks for the info! It is much appricated. It happened by 'accident'. It wasnt planned and I just sort of pushed as could really feel the difference with him touching my g-spot so I had an idea what was happening. I didn't feel as if I was orgasming at the time of the squirt, but very very close. I'm so excited to try it again but will get my partner to use different clitoral stimulation instead of oral! He said he didn't mind but not sure he was totally happy with it so I will have a chat and see what he'd liked to do.

This is an amazing experience.............. Love it!

......the dream scenario!

I absolutely love it when I'm down giving oral and I can make a woman squirt all over me losing control hole body trembling with pleasure feeling all the hot sticky love juice filling my mouth and running all down my body 😋

Unfortunately I have yet to be able to squirt. And don't know.many women who have. It's not something that cums naturally. We would love to and we love watching squirting videos together. But not everyone can achieve it.

oh that lucky man i would love for my wife to squirt like she use