I think my friend is doing wrong.

I just need some help / advise?

My close friend that tells me everything has just told me she is thinking of buy thing from Lovehoney and sell them on to other people, or just put the pictures on her Facebook and tell people she is selling them and then to order them from you (Like you can do with [Lovehoney's main competitor).

I've told her she can't do it and she said if I cant prove that she's doing wrong she will do it.

What should I tell her or do I don't want her to get in trouble so I want to stop her if she's doing anything wrong.

Why doesn't she just become a rep [for the high street competitor]?

Forgot to say about that aha sorry!

She said they are to expensive and Lovehoney are better as they are cheaper. As they are cheaper more people will want items.

will she be selling them for more than they cost here?

What she will be doing is trying to sell the items on the deal prices for there normal prices =/

But surely if people know the item comes from Lovehoney they will just buy from here and not from your friend?

i think morally its wrong but legally its not wrong. if you dont like it you can let CS know i think they can block her from buying from them

Okay thanks for advise :)

Lillipop - I know what you mean but it's the same with [the competitor], why buy it of a rep when you can just go on the site.

Legally nothing wrong with buying someting off here and re-selling morally it's wrong anyone that's thinking of buying off your friend would be better off buying from here personally, they won't be lining the pockets of a third party

And she can't just buy from a wholesaler because....?
Srsly. Google search comes up with sites, including ones that sell things LH sell under branding...

Tell her to join Paid On Results, which is the affiliate program for lovehoney.

She will be opening up a can of worms, taking money and then buying, as she will not pass on the warranty etc. If she does it through the affiliate program, nothing can come back on her

I agree with the affiliate programme, dont cost a penny to set it up on blog/website