I Try before you buy

I’m not sure if it will work or get approved. I wanted to make a lingerie forum. I couldn’t find anywhere that would let me post. I currently have a L.H lingerie addiction and it’s driving My husband crazy. He enjoys the views :wink::joy: but tells me the shopping needs to stop. My latest purchase (June 2021)
(Picture not available to upload)
Am not sure how to tagg the product item hopefully I can edit later whenever I managed to get the hang of it?

What does that mean? Not allowed? Or my account is too new?

You can’t post photos in general forum threads and have to have a sufficient membership level to post images. There is a forum post where you can put lingerie photos and another for general photos that you can link to other posts.

@Ian_Chimp is the best to give advice on how to do this. :wink:

You can’t post photos until you are trust level 2, all the info is in this thread

Once you are level 2, there is a lingerie upload thread that you can post your photos in which is here

You can also leave written reviews on the shopping site to give your opinions on what you’ve bought

Above is what I meant to say, never came out right. You have to have gained a certain lvl on this forum before posting pictures.

There is a clothing post in place that you will be able to join in due course. Surprised that your partner wants you to stop buying though.

Welcome to the forum :wave:

@Sexyox Well, I have the opposite addiction. I buy stuff the OH never wears and I often shop for her (like on here) without her consent. There is a fine line where I think she may feel inadequate of that I am looking more at the model than the outfit (much like a home reno on Pinterest - everything can always look better in photos) so I need her trust.

That being said, I could care less. I think that some people look better in a night shirt than a garter and corset, but if you love it and carry yourself well in it, go crazy! Confidence is the key and that is what is sexy.

I’d be happy to rate your outfits…just saying.

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @Sexyox :slightly_smiling_face:

Uploading images is a Trust Level 2 perk, but don’t worry, it’s not that arduous a hurdle to clear. :slightly_smiling_face: You need to visit 15 days, read for about an hour, post a few posts and throw a few Likes around, and you’ll be there in no time. :+1: You can find the full details in Trust Levels

All of the photos (apart from Lovehoney website and product images) are posted to topics in the #your-photos category, where they get moderator-approval before going live on the site. All the info, including the rules on what can/can’t be uploaded, is in The Great Big Photo Guide :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like