I’ve finally conquered my gag reflex

Well it’s been over two years trying to achieve deep throat and failing as I can’t stop my gag reflex. All that changed last night. We are on holiday and returning to our room a little bit drunk we went out on the balcony. My husband kissed and undressed me and I went down on my knees pulling down his shorts and started to give him a BJ.
As I progresses hubby started to gently thrust into my mouth. Then it happened he was all the way and I hadn’t gaged.
This obviously excited him as he then orgasmed.

This morning we tried again and done gently, I again didn’t gag. My husband has had the biggest smile on his face all day :sunglasses::sunglasses:

17 Likes

Fantastic…i do hope he is reciprocating the courtesy :grin:

1 Like

He alway does and never fails to please me. Cumming on his tongue is on another level.

1 Like

Happy days to you!! :smile:

1 Like

My wife used to have a gag reflex but she just trained for quite a while to get rid of it. Now she’s able to deepthroat with no issues. Took some time but well worth it. Congrats to you guys!

1 Like

Congrats that’s awesome. Took my wife time also but well worth it. :smile:

1 Like

@Love_Stud_Too . The release of that glycerin like juice as my wife comes on my tongue , is one of lifes great pleasures. Im sure it is one of your husbands too.
Well done you on managing the deep throat technique.!!

1 Like